《one》

SEASON 3B

I was walking around the black room. I could feel the cold though my body as I shivered. I don't know what I was here. I look around to try find some place where it could be warmer as I have my arms around my body.

I walked in long hallway as I saw little light. I start rushed towards it. I start to feel my body start burn so I was tryng to run away from it but something catch my legs and start pull towards that heat.

I tried to kick the thing that was holding me, but the harder I tried the more it went to my skin. I growled from the pain which things makes it.

"Get away from me!" I yelled and kicked it.

But it went deep into my skin as I cried from the pain.

"It hurts- ahg! It's hurt. Get it way from me!" I yelled.

It's start not hurt but burn my all body. "No, no! Get it way from me!" I start sob from the pain.

"Joy, hey. Wake up!" I hear someone's voice.

I gasped as I opened my eyes and saw I was in my mom's arms.

"What did you to yourself, Joy?" My mom asked me.

I looked down to my body and saw my legs covered in blood and also my arms.

"I- I don't know, mom. But it burns me." I sob.

"Who hurt you?" My mom asked woriedly.

"I don't know but it was scared." I said in cried voice as I hold my mom's arms as she holds me.

»»--⍟--««

The next day I went ot school with Lydia. Last night I was asleep with my mom's embrace as she trying to comfort me.

I wear a jeans and jacket to covered my wounds from the last night. It's still hurt but it's not that bad.

"Hey, Val, are you okay? You seemed off today. You're not listened to me what I said to you." Lydia say making me pulled away from my thoughts.

"What? I'm sorry I just have bad night." I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Again? Val-" she sighed. "Look, if you couldn't sleep you could call me." She said.

"I know. And I'm so grateful for your but I'll be fine." I said.

"You saying it since that night and you still wearing long clothes because you have cuts on your body, right?" Lydia said.

I was quite. She's right. I'm not fine.

"Val, you know you can tell me anything you want, you know that, right?" Lydia told me.

"I know, Lyds. I know." I sighed. "Can we just go?" I asked.

"You're the one who drive." Lydia said.

"Oh, yeah. Right." I said as I start the car.

We drove for minutes as we were in silence.

"So you and Stiles are together?" Lydia cut the silence.

"A what? No, no. We're just friends. That's it." I said.