《four》

A couple of nights later, I lurking with flashlights while Stiles is talking to Scott on the phone.

"Get yourbass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said.

"Dude, I'm already in the bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott said through the phone.

"Hey, Vale never done this and she's here. And besides- we do this for Coach." Stiles said.

"I thought you did this to Coach." I said.

"That doesn't matter, okay?" He told me and then turn to the phone. "You know he needs it. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But itsthe middle of the night." Scott said.

"12:15, actually. Which means it's after mightnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay?" Stiles said.

I smirk as I saw Scott behind him.

"And, I mean, five, four, three, two-" Stiles said.

And I laugh.

"What's it so funny to you?" Stiles asked.

"One." Scott said behind Stiles making him little scared.

"I hate you." Stiles said.

I laughed as Stiles gives me look.

»»——⍟——««

In the morning at school.

I arrives with my motorbike and Scott with the twins arrive at school on their motorcycles qt the same time as me.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"No, just to talk." Ethan said.

I saw Stiles walks up. "Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming and killing." He said.

"You both need a pack. We need an Alpha or Alpha and mimic." Aiden said.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. This hilarious through." Stiles said.

"You came to hs for help. We helped." Aiden said.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles said.

"Why would we say yes?" I asked.

"We add strength. We'd make you both more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said.

"Yeah, no. I'm too powerful without your help." I said.

And Isaac walks up to us. "I can think of one. Like two of you holding Derek's clwas while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." He said.

"You want to try?" Aiden asked as his eyes glow blue.

Isaac and Aiden almost come to blows but I step  middle of them as my eyes glows. "Stop it Aiden."

And Aiden steped back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do we." Scott said as I nodded.