{fourteen}

In few minutes Stiles and Valeria entered Scott's room. Stiled dumbs the bag on the ground. Valeria turned on the light.

"Oh, my god!" Stiles shouted as he saw Scott in his chair. "Dude. You scared the hell out of me."

"Mom said you weren't home yet." Valeria told him as she walked towards Scott's bed and sat at that.

"I came in throught window." Scott said. Valeria frowned, knowing that somethings wrong with him.

"Okay." Stiles said uneasily. "Uh, well, let us get this set up. I want you to see what I bought you." Stiles grabs his bag which was a few feet away from Scott and start digging through it.

"I'm fine." Scott said. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

Valeria look at him and shook her head to know him that is bad idea.

"You sure about that? Cause you got this kind of serial killer  look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping this the full moon taking the effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak me out." Stiles blurts out.

"I'm fine. You should go now."

"Alright, I'll leave. Well, look, would you at least look in the bag and see what I bought you?" Stiles request as Valeria walkt towards him.

Scott slowly gets out from his chair and walks towards the bag. He kneeleed down as he picks up the pile of chains.

"You think I'm gonna let you put this on me and chain me up like a dog?" Scott asked in very low not himself voice. Scott drops the chains in the bag.

"Actually no." Valeria eyes widen as Stiles hidden reveals behind his back and cuffs Scott to the heater.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott growl.

Protecting you from yourselfand giving you some payback." Valeria raised her eyebrow. "For making out with Lydia." Valeria's eyes widen. "What in the hell I missed?" Valeria asked confused.

☆☆☆☆

"I brought you some water." Stiles said as he entered and Valeria still sat on Scott's bed as she looked at Scott.

Scott was still at ground. Stiles held up a bowl then poured the water in the bowl. Stiles throws the bottle onto fall once it was done and placed the bowl down onto the floor next to Scott.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yelled at them, chucking the bowl towards Stiles as the water hit Valeria face. She scoffed. "You're gotta be kidding me." She mumbled.

"You kissed her, Scott okay? You kissed Lydia. That's like, the one girl that I..."

"You know that's not true." Scott said. That makes Valeria lift up heat towards Scott. What he mean by that?

"What?" Said Stiles.

"You know you don't love her." Scott said with his smirk.

Stiles looked at Scott confused.

"Don't lie to yourself. Don't lie Valeria." Scott said with playfully smile.

"What? What do you mean don't lie Valeria?" Valeria asked

☆☆☆☆

"Please, Stiles let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time. It's the full moon. It's Allison breaking up with me. I know... That it's not just taking break... She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just please let me out." Scott shout.

Valeria was quiet still thinking what Scott said. What Stiles lied to her?

"I cant." Stiles said.

Scott stared screaming of pain as Valeria covered her ears.