《fourteen》

On the road in Stiles's jeep, Scott, me, Stiles and Isaac make our way to Oak Creek.

Scott and Isaac sat in the back as I sat in the front with Stiles.

I sat in quiet as I looked out of the window. And again I start to feel the horrible pain in my stomach making my eyes watery. I hold my stomach and hope the pain will retreat.

"Hey, you okay baby?" Stiles asked me.

"Hmm. Yeah, you don't have to worry about me." I said as I tries to avoid his eye contact.
"You tell me are you okay?" I said.

"All right, I'll say it. You look like you're dying. You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse. And we're all sitting here thinking it. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?" Isaac said.

"First of all, it's rude to listen another conversation. And second of all I asked him not you." I said as I almost wince of the pain.

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott asked.

"You mean if he dies, do I die? I don't care. Just so long as no else dies because of me. I remember everything I did." Stiles glanced over at Scott. "Scott, I remember twisting it." He looks over at me. "Baby, I remmeber grabing you by your throat- I hurt you, baby." Stiles said ad I could saw sadness in his eyes.

"It wasn't you." I said.

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." Stiles told us.

I sighed and nodded.

»»——⍟——««

Finally we arrive at Oak Creek where Allison and Kira already were there.

"We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?" Scott said.

Oh, yeah I'm still pissed at Malia that she's run away without me.

"That was a total stranger. This is Lydia." I said.

"I'm gere to save my best friend." Allison said.

"I came to save mine." Scott said.

"Me too." I said as I hold Stiles's hand.

"I just didn't feel like doinga any homework." Isaac said.

I face palmed. "God, you always like this?" I asked sarcastically.

Then we walked inside Oak Creek. Kira's mom, flanked by two Oni are there waiting.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Noshiko said.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You." Kira said.

Me, Stiles and Scott run down the concrete corridors beneath the camp.

"She's here, this way." Scott told us.

We run down the concrete corridors.

"Lydia?" Scott asked.

"Are you all right?" Stiles asked.

Scott and I opens the gate door.

"No, no, no, no. Why are you here?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia we're here for you." I said.

"You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia, what's happening?" I asked woriedly.

"Who else is here? Who came with you? Who else is here?" Lydia asked.