《two》

"It sounds like your subconscious is trying to communicate with you." Deaton as as Stiles, Scott and I walked in the clinic.

"Well, how do I tell my subconscious to use a language that I actually know?" Stiles asked.

"You you remember what sign language looked like? The placement and moved of two hands?" Deaton asked and Scott rasied his eyebrows.

"You know sign language?" He asked and Deaton nodded.

"I know a little." Deaton said.

"Okay, first one was like this. Then." Stiles said as he showed us what he saw.

"That's 'when'." Deaton said.

Then Stiles did it twice. "Then there was this, twice."

Deaton nodded. "That's door." He said.

"And this is between in between it." Stiles said.

"That's it?" Deaton asked and Stiles nodded.

"When is a door not a door." Deaton said.

"When is a door not a door?" Stiles asked confused.

"When it's ajar." Scott and I said in the same time.

"Are you kidding me. A riddle? My subconscious want to tell me a riddle?" Stiles said.

"Not necessarily. When the three of you went under the water, when you crossed from unconsciousness you essentially opened a door in your minds." Deaton explained.

"So what does it mean? The door's still open?" Stiles asked.

"Ajar."

"A door into our minds?" I asked.

"I did tell you it was risky." Deaton said.

"What do we do about it?" Scott asked.

"Well, that's a difficult to answer." Deaton said.

"Oh, no, wait a second, I know that look. That's the 'we know exactly what's wrong with you?' but we have no idea how to fix it." Stiles said.

"One thing I do know is that having an opening like that into your mind, it's not good. You each need to close the door. And you need to do it as soon as possible." Deaton told us.

Scott, Stiles and I walked put of the animal clinic as Noah showed up.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"I'm here because I could use some help. Actually your help." Noah said as he points to Scott and me.

"Why us?" I asked.

"Because eight years ago, almost entire family died in a car accident. One of the bodies, a young girl named Malia, was never found. There's enough evidence to have me thinking that werewolf could have caused the accident, and then dragged her body away. If you both could somehow help me find her body, it might provide the missing clue." Noah told us.

"But what if it was a werewolf?" Stiles asked.

"Well, there's somebody out there who murdered an entire family. Someone who still need to be caught." Noah said.

»»——⍟——««

The next day, Noah arrives at the Tate farm as Mr. Tate is unpacking a small trap.

As Noah talk with him, Scott, Stiles and I break into the missing little girl's bedroom.

"All I'm getting is some animal smell." Scott said and I rasied my eybrow.