{fifteen}

"This is gonna be impossible, you know?" Scott said to them as they walked into the school.

"Why don't you ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles offered.

"Why don't Valeria just asked her for it?!" Scott shouted.

They looked at Valeria who had 'are you kidding me' look.

"I'm not doing it. I know I want to help Derek but for this, no." Valeria said.

"Then why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asked Scott.

"How can I borrow it?" Scott ignored Stiles question as he asked question.

"It's easy." Stiles said. "You just say, hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see of there's anything in it or on it hat can lead me to an Alpha werewolf I needed to kill in order to get back with you..."

"Your not helping." Scott interrupted Stiles as Valeria chuckled.

"Why don't you just talked to her?" Valeria asked.

"She won't talk to me." Scott informed them. "What if she like, only takes off while in the shower or something?"

"That's why you ease... that's why you ease back into it, okay?" Stiles told Scott. Valeria rolled her eyes. "Get back onto her side her good side, remind her of the good times... And then you ask her for the necklace." Valeria nodded her head not bieleve she agreed with his plan.

Scott grin. Valeria looked at Scott and smacked his head. "You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Scott said awkwardly.

"All right, stay focused, okay?" Stiles reminder him. "Get the necklace, get cured, get Allison back."

"In the order, okay?" Valeria told Scott as she smiled at him.

☆☆☆☆

"How the Bell he did find out?" Stiles asked as they walked through the hallaway.

"I have no idea." Scott sighed.

"All right did he say it loud? The word?" Valeria asked walking with boys as they speed walking down that hallaway.

"What word?" Scott panicked.

"Werewolf. Did he say I know you're werewolf?" Stiles asked rather be quietly.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott informed them.

"Oh god this is not good." Valeria whispered to herself.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems." Stiles said trying to be optimistic. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And he were to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott snapped at Stiles.

"Okay, okay it's bad." Valeria clariffed and groaned.

"I need a cure, right now." Scott begged as Valeria give him look.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott sighed.

"Okay, then where's Derek?" Valeria asked.

"Hiding. Like we told him, right?" Scott asked.

"I have another idea." Stiles offered. "It's gonna take a little time finesse.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals and it's your first game." Scott said that as they stopped. "And I know it's Stiles' first game."