{ten}

Scott, Allison, Stiles, Jackson, Erica, Matt and I all entered detention in the library with Mr. Harris. Meanwhile as Stiles sit with Scott, I sat with Allison.

And in front of us sit Jackson. "We can't be in detentions together." Jackson said. "I have a restraining order against those tools."

"All these tools?" Mr. Harris asked.

"No, just us tools." Scott said pointing to him, and Scott. 

"Okay, fine. You two, over there." I heard said Mr. Harris.

"I'm going to kill him." Scott said.

"Finally who actually agree with me." I said proudly.

"No. You're not." I saw Stiles rolled his eyes. "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No." Scott shakes his head.

"All our problems would go away if Jackson were dead." I said and Scott nodded his head.

"Val and you were right, let's kill him." Scott said.

"Oh, no." Stiles sighed.

♡♡♡♡

Stiles looked over Matt. "Hey, what if it's Matt?" Stiles  questioned. I mean Stiles has a point because I got that feeling too. "I mean, this whole thing comes back the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage." Scott said.

"Exactly!" I added. "He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." Then I didn't pay attention because I was too busy look at Matt who eating a bag of chips.

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of the Argent's hunters, and the mechanic's on your jeep?" Scott said as I get back attention to them.

"Yes!" Stiles exhales.

"Why?"

"Because he's evil." I said.

"You guys don't like him." Scott said to us.

"The guy- bugs me. I don't know what it is, just look at his face." Stiles said and I stared at Matt's face who was looking at me. He makes me uncomfortable so I look away.

"Any other theory?" Scott asked.

Before I could responded someone cut me off. "I have to go to  the bathroom." Jackson said getting up and rubbing his forehead with his bag swung over his shoulder.

"Are you all right?" Mr. Harris asked. "Hey, you don't look so good." Like if he care.

"I just need to get some water." Jackson said.

"No one leave their seats." Mr. Harris left, and I looked at the boys. Scott and Stiles jump up, when the coast was clear and rushed over Erica.

I sighed and looked at Allison who sat next to me. She looked at me and nodded her head to them, signalling that we have to go follow them. I stand up and walks over them and Allison follow me.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott said quickly and I sat next to Scott, Stiles next to Erica.

"Maybe." She said.

"Talk." I feel my eyes flashed little bit.

I think I makes her scared. "It was a car accident." She closed her book. "My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about a huge settlement he'll be getting when he's eighteen."