{fifteen}

I sat between Mellisa and Noah at the bleachers. "This will be so exciting." I smiled happily.

"Yeah, very exciting." Melissa replied.

I looked and sighed as I saw Stiles and Scott as they were sitting beside each other on the bench. I'm angry that Scott isn't put of the field but that must be what Gerard meant when he said only one co-captain. Jackson had been one co-captain. I bit my bottom lip and crossed my arms over my chest.

But then I looked down on the field I saw Stiles in there. My eyes widen in exciment at the realization that he was going to get to play.

"Oh, no. Why is my son running out to the field?" Noah asked with a sigh.

Mellisa rose an eybrow in confusion. "Because he's on the team?"

"He is. He's on the team. He's- he's on the field. My son is on the field!" Noah cheered as he stood up and proudly smiled. I couldn't help but smiled too.

As the whistle started and Stiles caught his first ball, but then he was showed to the ground make me winced at it.

"He's just warming up." Mellisa said as she bit at her fingernail.

Few secongs later another ball came towards Stiles, and he showed his stick to scoop it up off the ground. Three guys from the other team plowed right over top of him. I let sigh and my leg began to bounce up and down nervous.

"Maybe he's just a little nervous. He's got plenty of time to turn this around." I said quietly. I glanced at Scott, who was actually looking at me worriedly. Then I heard Gerard talk to him.

"Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When the scoreboard clock begins counting down drom 30 seconds, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone. So, tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who's bravely come out to suppor you? Or your friend Valeria? He's always by your side? Or the Sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?" Geard said.

As he was about to continue Lydia sat in front of me, turn and smile at me.

'Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them? Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't, I'll have Jackson ripe someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood." Gerard continues.

I was so worried what happened next but also angry at Gerard what he said to Scott. I tried to shrug it off for few seconds as I look back at the field and I notice familliar jersey number stepping out of the line. "Oh, no. Isaac's here." I mumbled for myself.

Then was sound of whistle again, resuming play. One of our player wemt to run for the ball, but Isaac clothesined him, knocking him flat on his back. I frowned at that as he took another player out. "What the hell is he doing?" I spoke myself.

Isaac took out another player, then another, and another. I cringed at this as he hurt innocence people. "Lahey!" Then i heard Coach called out. Finally. "What the hell is your problem?" Exactly my question.

Isaac walked backwards, giving shrug with voths arms held out. I need to find out what Isaac is up to. The next player started and once again Isaac went to take down another player, but Jackson stops him. He knocked him clean on his ass.

I gasped at what I saw. Then medics hurried on the field with stretcher, loading Isaac up and taking him off the field. Something catch my eyes. As I focuse I realized Coach give Scott his helmet and stick.