{fourteen}

"What excatly am I supposed to say?" I asked Miss Morrellin her office, with sigh. So basically what happened. I passed out when I saw my mom but I guess I got hallucination because I was all smoke in my lungs or something but I tried tu shrug it off that feeling. Then I wake up I was outside as Scott and Stiles tried to wake me up. And now I'm with Miss Morrell who can might help me get through this all situation.

She turned her head to the side slightly and give me small smile. "Whatever you want talk about, Valeria. This is you session. You can talk about Matt." She said.

Are you kidding me. I chuckled. "No, not really. I mean- the guy was obviously in some serious need of medication or something. You know, Allison told me she found pictures of me in Matt's computer. And not just of super creepy stalker photo's, not he photoshopped us together doing things like holding hands and kissing. It was like he built this whole relationship between me and him up in his head, and it wasn't real."

"How does that make you feel aboht him? Do you feel repulsed by the fact he thought so highly of you?" She qsked me a give me smile again.

I feel uncomfortable about these topic. "I don't feel sorry for him- if that's what you mean. Sure, that kid hurt him when he was younger deserved to be punished but that didn't give him the right to go kiling them all. And the fact that he liked me, doesnt respulse me. It's just - it was a bit weird."

She nodded slowly. "Some good things came out of this, though- correct?"

"Yeah, I guess. Stiles's dad got his job back, which is really good for him. But everything else is just- it's a mess." I said as I played with my fingers.

Miss Morrell cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean by that?"

"Scott's mom hasn't said word to Scott since that night. Stiles doesn't taln to me I don't even know why though. Scott hasn't realky talk to me either - he does, but he doesn't. If that make sence at all. I can tell that he doesn't want talk to me- he's got so much other stuff going on, that I don't really seem to be in his mind anymore. Which is okay because I saw my dead mother when I was laying on the ground feel totally numb and I don't even know if I was hallucination or no, but if felt so real." My eyes start to be glossy.

"And Jackson just, he isn't really around much anymore. I don't know where he is or what he's doing. Allison talk to anyone, her mother's dad really hit her hard but she just talk to me. I don't know what but I'm glad she did. It's kind of funny, but Lydia seems to be most be normal one of all of us now." And as I finish I find myself nodding.

"So, that's pretty much it. Why aren't you writing any of this down?" I asked in confusion.

"I like to write down my notes after my sessions" Miss Morrell said as leaned back in her chair. 

I rose a eyebrow in quiestion. "Your memory is that good?"

"I'd like to focus on you, Valeria. How are you feeling?" She quickly switched conversation back to me. I don't know but this conversation makes me feel nervous.

"Me? I'm fine," I played with my fingers, glanced at my hands. "tottally fine. Asside from the nightmares, the jumpiness, the contast overwhelming feeling that something like this is going to happen again, and I won't able to help again."

"It's called hyper-vigilance, the persistent feeling of being under threat." She explained as she made eye contact with me.

I laughed lightly. "It's not just a felling- it's like- like I'm back to laying on the ground or being locked in that room- helpless, not being able to do anything, and all of sudden I can't breathe anymore- and the only thing I can do is laying there and panic." I looked at her as I explained.