{twelve}

"I am listening! I have been listening!" I hear Noah shouted.

"You just don't believe. Mom would've believed me." Stiles said.

I opened my eyes and saw Cora and Derek beside me. "Guys?"

"Hey, hey. We're here." Derek said.

"What's happening to her?" Cora asked.

"She healed you and there was process that she take away from you a pain. So the pain passed on to what you had." Derek explained.

"God, Val. Why you do this to me?" Cora said and grabs my hand into her.

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure you were okay." I said.

"You knew that it would have such consequences?" Cora asked.

I slowly nodded my head.

"God." Cora mumbled.

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

An hour later I was alone at hospital room. I got feeling something is wrong with Lydia. Something doesn't feel right. I slowly stand up from bed as I feel the pain all over my body.

"God." I mumbled in pain.

I start walked towards the door. In quiet I opened the door and look if I can see anybody. But it was clear so I quickly walk towards exit door. As I was out of the hospital I start run towards the school.

About a few minutes I was in fromt of school. I coughed becasue I was tired of the run. I walked in and saw Lydia panicked around.

"Ly-lydia where you going?" I asked.

"Val, what the hell are you doing here?! You were supposed to ve at hospital!" Lydia said woriedly.

"I got feeling something is wrong with you so I came here." I said.

"Oh, Val. I'll be fine and you know that." Lydia said as she rubbed my shoulder.

"I know but I want to make sure you were okay." I said.

"Val, listen to me. Never. Ever. Do. This. Again." Lydia said.

"Okay, I promise." I said.

"By the way. Aiden texted me. Said it was life and death." Lydia said.

"Lyds, still, Darach is out there. You shouldn't be going off on your own." I said.

"He's not going to hurt me. And you here with my, right? Nothing is gonna happen to us." Lydia said.

As we step into classrom, we begin to hear the loud Darach death chanting.

Ms. Blake steps out of the shadows. "You recognize it, don't you?"

She blows something in my face and it start tk burn. "I can't see anything, Lyds! I can't se anything." I coughed and threw up her hands.
I hear someone fall on the ground. "Lyds, Lyds!" I scream.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're helpless, Valeria." I hear Ms. Blake said.

Then she knocked me out so I don't feel anything.

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

I opened my eyes but I could barely see anything.