{seven}

We ended up in fronf club. It was place where Scott lost Jackson's scent. I was trying focuse to find Jackson but I guess it doesn't work.

I was walking next to Scott as we trying to find Jackson. Then someone scared us from behind. I shrieked as Scott yelled. We turn around and see Stiles. "Oh, my god Stiles you scared us. I was going to punch you, don't do that to us." I told him as I have hand on my chest, tried to catch breath.

"Wha- sorry, sorry." Stiles quickly apologized to us for scaring us. "Did you guys see where he went?" We were hiding behind a brick wall and watch people enter the club, showing their I.D.S. and entering.

"We lost him." Scott answer for both of us.

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked, annoyed.

"I'm sorry that I'm not werewolf like Scott." God he makes me angry. I walked towards the club trying to get in. I know I'm pathetic I don't know why I'm like this. I guess it's just my stubborn. They called my name but I ignored. In front of door was two FBI or bodyguard or how it calls. But how am I going to in. Hmm. Think Valeria, think.

Then I got idea. I ruffled my hair. Please let it work. I walked in front of them. "Hey." I smiled at them. They just look at me. But one of them said. "Show us I.D.S."

"Um-" I awkwardly laughed. "Would you believe I lost it?" They look at me again. Oh, god what a men. So I fixed my shirt so that could see little more of my body.

They looked at my shirt and look at each other. Then nodded. "You can come in." I smiled. Oh, my god that was really work. Yes! "Thanks boys."

♡♡♡♡

As I walks in there was loud music in the club and there was everyone, I mean like everyone, girls and boys were dancing.

Oh, man. I think it's gay club. Great just great.

Then I was looking around and someone walks towards me. I look and saw girls like a lot. Oh, no please kill me.

"Hey." One girls told me. Then I fell of other girl's hand on my waist. I mean it's not bad but I fell little uncomfortable.

"Hey, girls. She's taken." I turn head and see Danny. Thank god Danny I love you.

Then girls walks away from me but one girl give me kiss on my check. Okay?

"What are you doing here?" Danny asked me.

"First of all thank you for saving me they makes me uncomfortable. And second just to dance." Okay maybe the second was lie but he didn't have to know it.

"Would you like dance? As friend of course." Danny asked me and I gladly nodded.

So we dance and I saw Stiles walks towards us.

Then I look at Danny who was laying on the ground. "Danny, oh, my god. Are you okay?" I kneeled to him. He just nodded but I see somethings like someone. I have to go for it.

"Danny I'll be back I promise." He nooded again and I run then I bumped into someone.

"Hey, where are you going" Stiles asked me.

"I have to go but go to Danny. He's laying on the ground paralysed. Go to help him." I told him then I was run faster towards what I saw.