{four}

After animal clinic I meet with Allison and Lydia at parking lot at school.

"So mystery girl leaves a bruise on your arms that turns out to be the logo for bank?" Lydia scoffed. "What she's trying to do? Give us investment advice?" She said.

"Not in at this bank. It's been closed for years." Allison said.

"Why aren't you telling Scott?" Lydia asked.

"Because according to someone, I need to find something real. Which reminds me, um, I can't drive you home today. I have an errand to run after school." Allison said.

She grabs her bag from the trunk of her car as she turned at me. "Grab your butterfly knife." She smirk.

"Got it." I smiled.

We walked as we stoped. Allison was going to oppened but I stop her. "Let me do it." She nodded.

I punch the chains off the bank's outer the door.

"Impressive." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

We get inside when we're grabbed by our french teacher. Our eyes widen. "Miss Morrell?" Allison asked.

"Keep your mouths shut, and listen close. You have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now you've got maybe 20 seconds to get you asses hidden." Miss Morrell said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Get into that storage closet over there. Lock the door. When you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out." Miss Morrell said.

"What fighting?" Allison asked.

"You'll hear it. Now, go!" Miss Morrell said.

I grab Allison's hand and run to hide. We spills ammonia to hode out scent. We run to room which there was dark. Allison used her phone for light as I have butterfly knife in my hand.

We walked and looking around as something catch into my eyes. "Allison I think I saw something, you can light up here." She walkt towards me with her phone to light uo here and I gasp.

Against the wall was blonde girl. I gasp again. But that was Erica.

"Oh, god." Allison whispered as she put her hand up to her mouth.

"No, no. Erica." My eyes start to be glossy. I looked at Allison then there was sound like a wall breaking. I walked over to the door and Allison follow me. But as I hear closer I recognize it was like growls.

My eyes widen. "Fighting." I look over Allison and open the door and quickly follow the sound. Allison was behind me and we rush until we made it to a wide open vault.

We saw Derek, Scott and some other teenage girl. Boyd dragged Scott off his feet, smacking him against the wall. Derek was about to help but the teenage girl block him away.

I notice a mountian ash on the ground then look at Allison signaling that I'm going to help them. She just give me wide look.

"Are you crazy, what if you're going to be hurt?" She said.

"Don't worry, Allie. Remember we can take care of myself?" I smirk.

She sighed then give me hug and as she pulled from embrace she give me nod.

I nodded back and turn around, ready to the fight. I take a deep breath and jump over the line of ash and make noise to Boyd turn attention to me. He let go of Scott and turn to me letting out growl as I watched towards his eyes.

I staid calm as I take a deep breath. I could feel my eyes flashed, one eye purple and other one black. I look deep into his eyes. "Boyd, stop." He look that works on him.