{six}

Allison, Scott walk into the locker room as I follow them. "Derek's outside waiting for Lydia and me." they turned around with widen eyes. "Oh, come on. Don't look so suprised. You'll know I will figured out." I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, but how?" Allison asked.

"You forgot when I was missing and something happened to me which I didn't know what. And that give me something like that I can hear you what you all talking which I don't want to heard that but I already did, so." I explained to them.

But what they all said it was. "Oh."

"Okay, um, well. We're sorry not telling you -" Alison started.

"That's fine but next time if you don't want to tell me something, please tell each other an other place where I'm not there." I understand them but if this important thing I think they could tell me that.

They nodded their heads. "So Derek Waiting to kill them?" Allison cut the silence.

I put my hand on my chin as I thinking what we'll do.

"If he think's they're the Kanima, then yes, especially after what happened at the pool." Scott said.

"I have to say I'm not the Kanima because I hit that thing then I was with Scott." I have to say it because I don't like that they thinking I am that thing.

Stiles nodded, agreeing with me. "And I'm 100% sure Lydia isn't the kanima too." I add.

"Valeria, she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened." Scott said.

"Yeah, but if she is the Kanima then why you should trust me when I tell you she isn't that thing?!" I argued.

"No, it can't be her." Stiles said. See Stiles the only who agreed with me.

"And what if I tell you I have feeling that Lydia is not the Kanima, hm! Will you be trust me?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, Derek thinks it's one of you, Valeria." Allison replied. "So either convince him that he's wrong, or we've gotta figure out a way to protect you guys."

"I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school." Scott said.

"What about after school?" I suggested.

"What if we can prove Derek wrong?" Allison asked. I think it is good idea but it'll not be that easy.

"By 3:00?" Stiles asked.

"There could be something in the bestiary."

"Oh, you mean the 900-page book written in archiac Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it." Allison said. I raised my eyebrow.

"It means you can't handle it like I do." Scott tried to explain this but I think I understand him. "I just don't want you getting hurt."

"I can protect myself." she said as she take out her bow from her bag. Scott looked at her. "What? Did something else happen?"

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Scott said. Yeah, Scott you said that. "Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I don't care if your dad finds out. Call, text, scream, yell, or whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can." I see Allison nodded. "We have until 3:00"

"Will it calm you when I say you that I'll go with Allison and I'll make her safe. You'll be calm?" I said and looked at him, he nodded.

Then I saw Stiles picked the bow and arrow, and my eyes widen. Trust me that not going end well. He aimed it at Scott and shot him, by the accident. Oh, god Stiles. Scott turned quickly and catch it. Thank god he has fast reflexes.