{four}

Valeria sat on the bleachers qoth her books opened, that books what stole from his father. She found that books when her father wasn't at home. That book was about supernatural hunters. When her father wasn't tell her about that she have to find that herself. Valeria controlled her phone and notice text from her father. She rolled her eyes. But she immediately checked.

Dad
Where were you last night. I needed you there.

Dad
You were there but then you disappeared.

Dad
Oh now you ignored me?

Dad
Are you still pissed at me?

Dad
Don't be like that. You don't have reason be like that. But I have. You didn't there when you was needed be there.

She turn off her phone and put to her back pocket. She was pissed more than before. She love her dad but someday or like always start to be different. He always cared for her but when her mother died of her cancer. His behaviour start to be like completely different person. Completely different father. But now she hates him. She sighs and looks up towards the field. Jackson was a really great defence, but now it was Scott's turn. As he ran towards the goal, Jackson was fast to intercept, making Scott fall on the ground.

"Hey, McCall! My grandmother can move faster than that, and she's dead." Valeria look over Stiles, who seemed worried as she was. She was worried about how the motivation speech from coach's part was going to affect Scott. "McCall's gonna do it again." He chanted as Scott returned to the line, ready to repeat it. After the whistle sound, Scott runs toward Jackson, hitting him so hard that from the bleachers it look like he sent him flying.

Both players got on the ground, the rest of team helping out Jackson as Valeria running towards Scott. Something wasn't right and Valeria know that. She can feel it. Valeria drove Scott away from the crowd, Stiles quickly follow them. This wasn't going to end good. Stiles try him calm donw but nothing wasn't helping. "Sit down, You okay? Scott, you okay?" Ask Valeria as she was in front of Scott.

"Get away from me!" Scott shouted, and Valeria could see his gold eyes shine. She was quick pulls Stiles behind her for project from Scott. She take her crossbow, aiming at Scott. They both quickly walked backwards, watching as Scott jumped over tbe lockers and the roof, threatening them.

"Do not shoot him!" Exclaimed Stiles. "Valeria!"

Scott roared, making both of them scared. Valeria just quickly shoot him. Scott slowly sit down leaned at walls. "Did you just shoot him?!" Stiles shouted at her. "Stiles I'm not shoot him im just make him calm." She said to him as she putt down her crossbow in the ground and walks towards to Scott. "Valeria? Stiles?"

"Why are you shoot me? What happened?" Scott aksed confused. She sighs and slowly take out her arrow out of Scott's body. Scott hissed of pain. But his wound slowly disappeared. He look up at her completely shock. "Ho-how?"

"I tell you its not normal arrow. It's supernatural arrow. For calm down." She grabs an arrow and puts to her backpack.

"And answer to your question. You tried to kill me and Stiles. So I shoot you but not like shoot you but shoot you."

"It's like I told you before. It's anger, it's your pulse rising. It's trigger." Stiles said. "But that's lacrosse. It's pretty violent game, if you hadn't notice."