{eight}

"You're terrible bowling!" Stiles yelled at Scott, as they waling down the stairs of Beacon Hills alongside Valeria and Scott. "I know! I'm such an idiot." Scott sighs. "God it was like a washing a car wreck, I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing. And then, out of nowhere comes that phrase."

"I know. Hang out." Scott said. "You don't hang out hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's hanging out you might as well her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."
Stiles said. Valeria look at him.

"So I'm not hot?" She raised an eyebrow. "Um... I mean, you're‐" He didn't finished becuase Valeria interrupted him.
"I'm teasing." She laugh. "How is that happening? I either killed the guy or I didn't." Scott add.

"I don't think Danny likes me very much." Stiles said with cocking his head.

"I asked Allison on a date, and now we're hanging out." Scott groaned.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked as Valeria raised an eyebrow. Why he change a subject? But both of them ignored his question.

"I make a first line, and team captain wants to destroy me, and now... now I'm gonna be late for work." Scott said then rushed off.  "Wait, Scott, you didn't... am I attractive to gay guys... Valeria am I?" Valeria chuckle. Then walk off. "That wasn't answer my question." Stiles shout.

☆☆☆☆

Stiles drives to the back to school, because Scott want access the school bus and try something to remember what happened that night. That was Derek told him to do.

Stiles parks his car, they all hope out, walking towards the fence that when need to climb it in order to access the school bus. "Hey, no just me. Someone need to keep watch." Said Scott.

"How come I always the one watching?" Stiles asked. "Because there's only two of us." Scott quickly said as Stiles tried to get to the side. "Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're the batman and I'm a Robin?" He questioned as Valeria chuckle.
"I don't want to be Robin all the time!"

"Nobody's a Batman and Robin any of the time." Scott told Stiles. Valeria just looked at them. They're gonna conversation about this?

"Just stay here with Valeria!" Scott said through his teeth, and Stiles did dramatic sighs. "Oh, my god. Fine!" Stiles shouted walking towards his car. Valeria looked at Scott. "If something happen just scream." Scott nodded and smile climbed the fierce.

Valeria followed Stiles and sit in the car. It was quiet.
"So-" they're both said in the same time. They laugh. "Are you hate me?" Valeria asked still looking through window. Stiles looked at her confused. "Is that because I killed my dad?" at the end she lowered her voice. Stiles widen eyes.
"A what? Why would you think that?" She feels his eyes burnt to her head. "I don't know becuase I'm killer?" Said Valeria as she turned looked to his eyes. "Val don't say that. It's not your fault." He holds hand. "But still I'm killer."

"Val—" Valeria's widen eyes as she see a torch ahead, security. They saw as Scott running towards them as he jumped the fence smoothly. Valeria quickly junped into the back. "Come on, come on." Stiles muttered as Scott oppened the door, he jumped in slamming the door.

"Go! Go! Go!"

Stiles drove backward, and did U-turn, and started driving forward. "Did it work? Do you remember?" Stiles asked. "Yeah, I was there last night. And the blood, a lot of it was mine." Scott explained them.

"So did you attack him?" Valeria asked. "No." Scott said. "I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine, it was Derek."

"What about the driver?"