{twelve}

Stiles and Scott parked outside the school's parilimg lot, getting out of the blue jeep. "Where's Valeria?" Scott asked.

Before Stiles could responded he saw Derek.

"She's have to coming. She's my protector." Scott said.

"Not anymore. She was my protector too but not anymore." Derek informed Scott.

Scott raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean not anymore? What did you do?" He went closer to Derek.

"I didn't do anything." Derek said.

Scott sighed. "Where's my boss?"

"He's in back." Derek replied, closing the door.

Two boys peeked in to see Scott's boss tied up with duct tape on his mouth.

"Oh, he looks comfortable." Stiles said sarcastically.

Stiles and Scott walked towards school, leaving Derek next to his car.

"Wait, hey what are you doing?!" Derek shout at them.

"You said I was linked with the Alpha." Scott mentioned. "I'm gonna see if you're right."

☆☆☆☆

Valeria was at woods. She's trying to control her breath. She didn't know what's wrong with her. "It's going to be okay Valeria." She said to herself.

She slid down and brings her legs to her chest, still trying catch her breath. But then she was interruptedby the ring on her phone. She breath was heavy as she grabs her phone, look who texted her. She looked at her screen and she was confused.

Unknown
It's Scott. Come to school. It's urgent.

"Oh god." She said to herself. "You can do this, Valeria." She take a deep breath. She give her phone to her back pocket with shake hand. She slowly stand up and get ready run over to school.

☆☆☆☆

Valeria run towards the school. When she arrived in school she heard something. Her breath went quicker. She looked around but didn't see anything.

But then it growl. Her eyes widen ready to run. But then she run it took her legs. She screams and trying kick it but it didn't work. She had closed her eyes but then opened her eyes and see it was alpha. She gasped trying to get away from the alpha.

Then it growl in front of her face making her eyes closed. With his claws went to her stomach and scratched her. She scream of the pain. She kick him to his chest and he flyed away to walls as she quickly stand back and run away from him.

She held her stomach as it bleeding. She let out cry because she didn't know where she have to go. But then she heard some voice.

"Hel-hello?" Valeria asked with shaking voice. "Val?" Valeria looked up and saw Allison. "Thank go I found someone." She let out cry.

"Oh my god what happened to you Val?" Allison asked woriedly as she went towards Valeria.

"So-someone attacked me but I don't know who." She sniffed. "It happened so fast." Actually she knows who was it but she didn't want to tell her truth.

"It's okay." Allison gives her hug then she pulled away as she gasped. "Oh my god you bleeding?"

"I'm I'm fine. It's just blood." She give her weak smile.