{sixteen}

I followed Scott, Isaa and Allison into Argent's apartment. Scott ends Stiles to his house to get something for him to smell in order to track the sheriff's scent.

"Just grab anything? Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers." Scott said said through the phone.

I wrinkled my nose at it.

"Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks." Scott said.

"What about me?" Isaac asked.

Allison opens the door. "See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with strongest scent." She said as she walks jnto her dads office. She froze in there and I went towards her to see why she froze.

As I was next to her I saw Agents. "Why in the hell is he doing here?" I asked.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady." He said and took a step forward. "Scott."

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac. And strange lady." He said.

"I'm sorry? Who is strange lady to you?" I asked.

But he ignrores me.

"How do you know my name?" Isaac asked confused.

"Your names one of a few things I know." He said. "To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said.

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room." He said.

I give him annoyed look.

"Really hopping."

Minutes passed, and I sat next to Scott who plays with his hands and Issac sat across us.
Allison sat in the other chair, starring at the McCall.

"I'm not gonna lie. I'm more then a little disturbed. Not only by the number of missing parents. But the fact that it's Stiles's father and your father." He said.

Isaac raised his hand. "Mine are both death." Taking a ice breaker and putting it in his mouth.

I face palmed as he say that.

"Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers. The four of you know more than you're saying. And I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." Agent said.

About hours I put my elbows on the table as I hold my head with my hands from the borredom.

"You can't keep us here." Scott said.

"Not without some kind of warrant." Allison said.

"I've got a desk full of probable cause." Agent McCall said.

"My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow or this carbon steel marine combat knife .50ae desert eagle. Hmm. Smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." Allison said. Then she picks up and describer the last item, and pulls the ring and drops the smoke grenade at agent's feet. "Go!" Allison shouted at us.

Me, Scott and Isaac flee the room as the smoke begins the rise around.

"Wait, Scott, wait!" Agent called out.

We runs and Allison folowed us as we were finally arrive at the beacon hills preserve.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked.