《nine》

I stood between Scott and Stiles as we watched deputy Parrish step into a school bus, decked out the HDT gear.

"It's not a bomb, sir, but there's something in the box-" Parrish said over the radio before walking in front of the bus.

But as this Parrish said as something catch in my mind. The bomb. In the station.

"Oh, fucking shit." I said as I started run before it could happen.

"Vale!" I hear Stiles yelled my name but I don't stop running.

I keep running towards the station but I was late. "No, no." I panic.

I could hear Scott and Stiles were behind me and I rushed towards Derek, see fifty pieces on his back. "Shit."

"I'm okay." Derek nodded.

"He saved my life." Agent McCall said as I looked at him in shock.

"Val!" I hear Scott called my name and I looked towards him to see him, Stiles and Kira waving me over. I looked back at Derek who nodded at me. "Okay, uh, you'll be okay. I'll check you later." I said before running towards them.

We ran out of the station as we hoped in the jeep.

"It's an animal clinic?" Kira asked.

Scott nodded. "Yeah, that place is lined with moutain ash, just like my house. It will buy us se time." Scott said.

"But they cam get through it?" Stiles asked.

"Eventually-" Scott nodded.

"Nobody's get any better ideas?" Stiles asked as we were quiet. He sighed. "Okay, sure. Animal clinic."

Moments later we arrive at the animal clinic before the oni.

"Stiles, get inside." Scott said as he tossed his keys.

We start fighting as the oni stabs Scott into his stomach.

I get angry and my eyes glowed as I went to fight. I kicked it into chest as other grabing by the wrist and flipping over my shoulder to the ground "Don't play with me."

"All right, come on. Get him inside! Get him inside!" Stiles shouted at us.

Kira managed to get Scott side but Stiles grabs her wrist and slams her head into exam table, knocking her out.

I looked at him disbelief.

"You okay?" Stiles asked darkly.

"Please don't. Stop." Scott said.

I rushed toward Stiles but before I could do anything he grabs my neck and I gasped.

"Tsk, tsk. My dear Vally. How you so silly about that Stiles could return to you." The dark Stiles said as he hold my neck.

"Let him go." I whimper as I gasped for air.

"No can do." Nogitsune said.

Then he pushed to the ground so hard that it's ring in my ears.

I laying on the ground tottaly helpless as I saw he walks towards Scott and grabs the hilt of the sword and twits.

Scott groans from the pain.

"Does it hurt? Hey, look at me. You should have done your reading. Scott, see, a Nogitsune feed of chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Issac, then Valeria cast a spell and felt no pain from Coach. And then you took it from a dying deputy. All the pain. You both took it all. Now, give it to me." Nogitsune said.

I saw he walks towards me and pick me up from the ground, walking up to Scott. His hand went to Scott's head then other to my head, he absorb all the pain from us.