{nine}

It's been long since Stiles tried to call  Scott. "Come on." Stiles huffed putting down his phone on the ground. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek asked and Stiles sighed. "Your house."

"What?" Derek quickly snapped and looked up at Stiles with wide eyes. "No, you can't take me there." Valeria grabs her head into her hands. That's gave her headaches.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked, almost in mocking tone. "Not when I can't protect myself." Derek pointed out and Valeria groaned. Stiles pulled over the side of the road, clearly annoyed. Stiles turned off the car and turned to Derek. "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek told them. "What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles exclaimed. Then Derek pulled up his sleeve, revealing an ugly looking wound on his arm, where the bullet had hit him.

"Oh, my god!" Stiles yelled as Valeria said. "I've seen worse but that's disgusting." Stiles looked at Valeria wit raised eyebrow.

"What is that? Is that contagious? You know what? You should probably just get out." But Derek ignored him. "Start the car. Now." Derek demanded, not with attitude. 

"I don't think you should be barking orders with way you look." Stiles told him and Valeria shoot glare. "In fact, I think of I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you there for dead." Valeria looked at him shock.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna to rip your throat with my teeth."
Derek seethed at him. "You would try and you will see what happened next." Valeria told Derek who sit next to her. Derek looks at her knowing she didn't do anything to him. Then he looked at Stiles. Stiles huffed and started the jeep again.

☆☆☆☆

Stiles was calling Scott. "What am I suppose to do with him?" Stiles asked  over the phone with Scott. "Take him somewhere! Anywhere!" Scott exclaimed over the other end.

"And by the way, he's starting to smell." Stile spoke.

"Like what?"

"Like death."

"Okay, take him to the animal clinic."  Scott instructed Stiles.

"What about your boss?" Stiles asked. "He's gone by now. There's a spare key in box behind the dumpster." Scott told Stiles.

Stiles heavy sighs. "You're not gonna believe me where he's telling me to take you." Stiles told Derek hanging Stiles' phone, and Derek quickly took the phone and placed it against his ear.

"Did you find him?" Derek asked Scott through the phone. "How am I suppose to find one bullet?" Scott hissed. "They have a million! This house is freaking Walmart of guns!"

"If you don't find it then I'm dead, alright?" Derek told him.

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad idea." Scott sighed. "Then think about this. The Alpha called you against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or you get killed." Derek explained over the phone.  "You need me. Find that bullet." Derek then shuts off the phone and placed it on seats next to driver's seats.

Valeria looked at Derek then lean to window and put her head on it. She wants to help save Derek but she didn't know how.

☆☆☆☆

They were finally at animal clinic. Derek had opened the shed in a back of the animal clinic, Valeria stand next to Stiles, Derek and Stiles standing each other, reading the message he had received.