{eleven}

Me, Lydia and Allison were waiting at the school.

I rubbed my head because since the morning I have bad headache.

"Where is she?" I hear Stiles asked.

"Over here." Allison called out.

I look up and saw Stiles and Scott walks towards us.

"Vale?" Stiles asked.

"Don't Vale me, please. I don't know what happened Lydia told me is the same thing as the pool. She got into the car heading somewhere tottally different, and end up here and so do I. And you told me to call you of there's dead body." I said and rubbed my eyes from tired.

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet." Lydia said.

"'Not yet?' What do you mean 'not yet'? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles said.

I got a bad feeling si I look towards Scott and saw he look at something and I waled towards him. My face widen.

"Guys." Me and Scott say in the same time.

"We found the dead body." Scott said.

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similies, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Jennifer said as we sat in the class.

I sat next to Lydia and in fornt of Stiles. I look at Lydia who is drawing a tree and saw Ms. Blake walks toward us. As I look towards my draw I notice I deaw my mother. I miss her so much.

"Girls, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." She told us.

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia replied, making me laugh but quickly cover my mouth.

"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way- idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or culture." Jennifer started. "They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board." Jennifer said.

"Like chess." Stiles said.

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?" Jennifer asked.

"Uh, no. Mg father does." Stiles said.

I saw Jennifer smiled making me shivered then she goes back to the lecture. "Now, when does an idom bacome a cliche?"

"I think I can got to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make talk." I heard Scott talked to Stile who sitting behind me.

"What do you want to do that for?" Stiles whispered.

"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was en emissary to the alphas?" Scott said.

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' Actually makes sence to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan." Stiles said.

"Exactly my words." I whispered as I turn to them.

"See?" Stiles said then give me grateful look.