《thirteen 》

I opened my eyes as I gasped and look around me to see trapped ourselves into beds with modified.

Oh, no. And I recognize we were at eichen house.

"Do you need me actually remind you that you're a werewolf?" I asked.

"We're in Stiles mind. And so do you. You have powers too." Scott said as he tries to get out.

"Yeah, but it doesn't work on me. I tried. You're supernatural creature with supernatural strengh. Break free." I said.

And he nodded and he does manages to break us free.

"What now?" Scott asked.

"Um, I don't know. This is my first time in someone else's head." I said.

"Just stay behind me." Scott said and I nodded.

We try to exit the room together but are separated when the door slams shut.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Scott? Scott!" I shouted.

I found myself at my house that day when I killed my dad.

"Really, again?" I asked myself.

But as I looked around my eyes catch the nogitsune drawing the kanji for 'self' on the blackboard what we have on the wall in the kitchen.

I run from the kittchen but I found myself in bathroom. I quickly turn around to ready to exit the room but the nogitsune slams the door of the bathroom as he walks towards me.

I shake my head. "What do you want?" I asked.

He grinned. "Hm. I want your power, Valeria." Oh, so he forgot my nickname. God, Valeria focus.

"Why?" I asked as I little steb back from him.

"Because I need it." He said.

"I never give to you." I as I shake my head.

"Oh, no? Then you'll be suffer." Nogitsune said then growls and it was so loud that making me cover my ears.

"Stop, stop. Stop it!" I hear my voice in my head.

"Valeria, can you hear me? Valeria, you're stronger than this. Okay, you need to concentrate. Valeria." I heard Peter voice.

I take a deep breath to focus.

"VALERIA!"

I gasped and start run fast as I can.

Then I saw a white door maming me run faster towards it and quickly opened and walked in.

I saw Scott and I sighed and rush hug him. He hug me back but as I looked over his shoulder to see the nogitsune and Stiles stiiting on the nemeton stump playing 'go' a Japanese board game.

I pulled away and I notice Scott saw that to we look at each other then nodded before start run towards them.

"Stiles!" Scott muffled.

"Stiles! Stiles! Stiles, over here!" I muffled then I stopped as I thought of something.

"Stiles is part of your pack." I said.

"What? What do you mean?" Scott asked confused.

"He's human. But he's still part of your pack, right?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." Scott said.

"So, how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?" I asked.

"They howl." Scott said and I nodded.

Then Scott howl and Stiles hears him and unpends the game sending to the nogitsune into rage.