{two}

After Allison gives me medice it help me. A lot. I feel a lot better now. Before then I think I was going to insane but if I couldn't get the medice I think I could be crazy from the pain.

"Is it me or is beacon hills turning into more like beacon for the totally bizarre and supernatural." Lydia's voice cut me of from my thoughts.

"I think Lydia it's not only yo-" I said.

"Where's Scott McCall and Valeria Reckenzie. You're Allison, right?" Some mystery girl asked.

"Yeah, how fo you know-" Allison said.

"Where's Scott and Valeria?" She asked.

I frowned. What she wants? And another quiestion is she blind or what. I'm Valeria and I stand in front of her.

"Um, I'm Valeria -" I start but she grabs my forearm and I gasped. I trying to get from ger grasp but I can't. I start feel my forearm burning.

"Hey, get away from her." Allison said and went towards her bus she grabs her forearm too.

"Hey, easy with the physicality, sweetheart." Lydia warn her.

Then she turned her head but I guess she saw someone making her run away. I feel my forearm still burn so I put my hand on it. "Well she bruised us." As I put away my hand from the burn I saw there was some bruise or something like mark. I frowned at this.

"Come on, let's go you two girls out of here. Schools can wait another day." Chris said to us as he walks up to us. "Are you okay after that?" He asked me as he put hand on my shoulder and other arm had around Allison.

I nodded. "Yeah it's a lot better." I smiled at him then looked at Lydia.

"I'll see you guys." She said as she give us hug then walked away.

"Allison, sweetheart. You don't have to worry about this anymore. Remember our agreement? We stay in Beacon Hills, but only if we stay out of this. It's not our problem now, okay?" Chris said as Allison nodded.

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

Later I was going to Derek's with Stiles and Scott. When I walked in I saw Derek is looking at Scott's arm as his eyes glow red.

"Hi, I'm here." I said as I stand up next to Stiles. Stiles smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yeah, I see it. It's two band, right? I never asked- what does it mean?" Derek said.

"I don't know, it's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott replied.

"Why is this so much important to you?" Derek asked him.

"Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?" Scott asked.

"To mark something." Stiles said.

"Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means 'open wound'." I said as I saw they give me glare.

Scott nodded. "I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, not make it kind of a reward." He said.

"For what?" Derek asked in impress.

Scott was quiet, sighed. "For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to. Even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space that she wants."