{one}

^THE MIMIC^

Season 3A

"It's not double-date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look weirdly at her.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out here." Allison asked her..

So basically I was at New York for few mouths and I was really enjoyed. It'll help me to get clear my head and also be with my grandma. One day my grandma feels sick and so I spent as much time as I could with her but a few days later she passed away. I was so sad because she was remind me my mum of her. she was my only support since my mother died. But here we are three of us sat in Lydia's car.

"Vale, are you even hear? We call you about minutes and you was quiet." Lydia said.

"Um, y-yeah. I'm fine just thinking." I quickly said.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked me.

"Yeah I'm good." I smiled weakly.

"If you say so." Lydia said.

"Did you? I mean after-" Allison asked trying to change subject.

"Do not say his name." Lydia warn her.

Um, okay? What they are talking about? Oh, yeah I don't pay attention because I was overthinking.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek thought him Werewolf 101, like, 'How not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia said and I saw Allison slightly nodded.

How could it not attack me, I already know that they are talking about Jackson.

"So, then, you've talked to him?"

"Not, since he left for London." Lydia said and I furred my eybrows.

"I thought you haven't talked to him since his dad left." I said for the first time.

Lydia rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. He left." She said as she scoffed. "And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be disaster."

"So, you're tottally over him?" Allison asked and I saw Lydia just nodded.

"Would I be going on double date if I wasn't?" She asked making me and Alisson's raised eyebrow as Lydia sighed. "Yes, it's a double date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." Lydia said as we nodded slowly.

"Okay, so if this is a double date then why are you making-" Allison said but something catch kn my mind so I cut her.

"Wait! Why I'm here anyway if this is double date? Plus I don't have mood to have a date." I raised eyebrows.

"That's what I was going to ask." Allison said and I give her look but she just shrug.

"Oh, dear don't worry I already got you a date." My eyes widen. A what? Why?

"Lydia didn't you just hear me? I don't have a mood for a date." I started to be annoyed.

She just shrug. "Honey it'll make you happy and relax for a moment."

"How can you even say that easily? Got me a date? I just came from New York and my grandma just passed away and you did just did that?" I asked confused. They looked me like 'I'm sorry for your lost' look but I just shrug it off. "You know what it's fine. Maybe you right." I sighed then smiled at Lydia.

She smiled gratefully. But then Allison turns her head as I saw her eyes widen. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I can't see him, not now!" Allison said as she sinks down I to her seat making me and Lydia looked out of the window, saw blue jeep.