{thirteen}

Valeria sat on the table as Lydia prepared the mix for the molotov coctail, whatever that thing was.

"No, no, this is insane. You can't do this." Said Allison. "You cannot get out there."

"We can't just sit here and waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Scott argued.

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." Allison said to him.

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something." Scott said.

"Scott just stop. Do you remember... Do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell?" Allison insisted as she follows him.

Scott slowly kissed Allison for a few seconds before breaking apart, walking towards the door. "Stiles closed the door behind me."

When Scott was stepped outside, Valeria leaned to desk for not fall down. "Take breath Valeria you'll be okay." Valeria said to herself, looking down to her stomach still have blood but it's stoped bleeding. She sighs and sat on the ground. She sat quiet as she listened conversations.

"Jackson, you hanted me the selfuric acod, right? Without the sulfuric acid it won't ignite." Lydia said.

"I handled you exactlywhat you asked for, didn't I?" Jackson asked.

"I'm sure you did."

Valeria has closed her eyes letting ignore around her as she trying not to think about her wound. Stiles look at Valeria, saw she sat on the ground with closed her eyes.

He walks towards her and sat next to her. "How are you feeling?" He out his hand around her shoulder.

"I'm fine." Said still closed her eyes. But she didn't tell the truth. She didn't want to him worried.

Stiles looked at her as she didn't opened her eyes. He give kiss on her hair and sat quietly.

A loud growl interrupted their quiet. The whole chemistrylab trembled and suddenly, Jackson was on the ground on the floor, groaning in pain as Valeria hissed of pain what alpha did to her.

Stiles looked at Valeria. "Are you okay, Val? Hey look at me. Shown me your eyes." His hand placed on her face as he turnt to his face. She opened her eyes but then her eyes rolled behind her head, unconscious. "Shit, Val. Hey, wake up."

But she didn't respond.

Jackson stoped scream and Valeria still lying unconscious. "Val, please wake up. Do it for me." But she still not responded. They heard a click, making everyone turn around that direction, nothing Scott's shadow.

"Scott?" Allison asked, walking towards the doors. "Scott!"

"Hey, stop. Stop?" Allison looked over Lydia who just shouted. "Do you hear that?" Allison raised eyebrows. "Listen."

The three ran towards the window as Stiles was on the ground with Valeria who was still unconscious. They soon hear the sirens coming from Stiles' dad patrol.

☆☆☆☆

"You sure it was Derek." Asked the sheriff as Scott and Stiles followed him outside the school.

"Yes." Scott answer.

"How's Valeria?" Stiles asked his dad.

"She's okay, but she's now sleeping so we waiting for her to wake up." His dad responded.

Scott noded as Stiles asked. "Can we see her?" His dad nodded.

They went to saw Valeria as she laying, sleeping peaceful.