{fourteen}

Later as Scott left with Deucalion Stiles was trying to wake up unconscious Derek who lay on on the ground.

"Derek?" Stiles punched him in the face. "Derek, come on!" Stiles said.

"Stiles let me do this." I said as I kneeled next to Derek. He nodded as he let me handle it. I put my arm on Derek's chest and focuse on him. I could feel on my arm pumping veins as I feel electric shock through me.

Derek gasped making me gasp too. "Where is she?" Derek asked.

I breath heavily.

"Jennifer? gone." Stiles said.

"With Scott's mom." I said as I trying controlling my breath.

"She took her?" Derek asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? And he'll come back for us, later. So we gotta get you put of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you hell out of here." Stiles said.

"Whoa- what about Cora?" Derek asked.

"Derek you forgot I take her pain so she's fine. Right now it's everything in me." I said.

"Yeah, right. Sorry and thank you for that." Derek said.

I nodded. "Not mentioned it."

Then Derek go outside and me and Stiles are waiting in emegercy area.

"You know, you didn't have to stay here with me." Stiles said.

"I just wanted make that you sure. And you are mg best friends and best friends stick together." I said.

He smiled at me then his smile falls.

"What, what's wrong, Stiles?" I asked. I look at Stiles direction and saw FBI man but I don't who was that. "Who is that?"

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles sighed.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" The man said.

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles said.

And I was trying to hold my laugh but it was hard to not to laugh.

"And I didn't catch your name little lady." He said.

"At first I'm not little and second I'm your the worst nightmare." I said.

The man sighed as he turns back to Stiles. "Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" He asked.

"I don't know. I haven't see him in hours." Stiles said.

"Is he drinking again?" He asked.

I frowned.

Stiles sighed. "What do you mean, again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" He said.

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him  I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do alphabet, start with 'F', ends with 'U'." Stiles said.

"How about both of you just tell me what the hell happened here?" He asked.

"Okay, listen old man. How can we prove to you that we don't know anything?" I asked. "Ou of course I know." I mumbled. I stand up from the chair and stood in front of him. "We didn't know anything." I said as my eyes flashed light green.

"You two aren't the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" He asked and my stop flashed.

"What name?" Stiles asked confused.