chapter 11

Episode 11

✠ Today is also a sunny spring day.

It's been three weeks since I fell into the fantasy world without worrying about fine dust by possessing the 'Seguhoe'.

In order to survive in a world where the difficulty of survival becomes crazy at the same time as the original start, I spent a good amount of time in the tutorial.

Thousands of early morning prayers for healer job change achieved 22 times.

It's a far-fetched goal, but I don't miss a day and I'm working on it steadily.

Cooking achieved level 4 to obtain 'Recipe Insight' and 'Greatly Increase Cooking Taste Lv.1 (Passive)'.

In fact, I felt like I had learned enough to cook.

It's because the skill proficiency rises slowly from level 4, and through 'recipe detection', you can cook anything you've tasted once.

It was speculated that even if you continue to level up, it might be a form of only raising the level of the passive skill.

Alchemy was one level lower than cooking at level 3.

Now, not at the level of ointments, prescription drugs, or supplements, but healing potions that can be used by adventurers who go to dungeon subjugation can be made.

My diligent self-improvement activities did not end there. I read a lot of books as Bianca's playmate.

Thanks to his various knowledge, he had enough common sense to live on the Serentra Continent.

With this, no one will ever suspect that I am a foolish foreigner.

smart.

“Bia, it’s me.”

“Come on, kid. I was waiting.”

Today, I went to Bianca's room to fulfill my duty as a playmate. We decided on the day's schedule by sharing our homemade chocolate madeleines.

“Hey, there’s a new book in the library today. I didn't go alone and waited to go with you."

“Wow, really? Let's go.”

Slightly moved by the young Count Young-ae's loyalty, he immediately stood up. He ran back and opened the door and said playfully.

“앞장서시죠, 아가씨.”

비안카는 반말을 쓰라고 타박하는 대신 턱을 치켜들었다.

“나만 믿고 따라와.”

우리는 까르르 웃고 걸음을 재촉했다.드넓은 백작가의 도서관은 고풍스러운 멋이 있는 곳이라 매번 가도 질리지 않았다.

“사서가 안 보이네. 잠깐 자리를 비운 걸까?”

“내가 찾아보고 올까?”

“아니야, 아이. 도서관은 자주 와봐서 나도 잘 알아.”

저만 믿으라는 듯이 앞장선 것이 무색하게도, 비안카가 난색을 표하며 걸음을 멈췄다.

“왜 그래, 비아?”

“도서관의 구조가…….”

“응?”

“아, 아무것도 아니야. 일단 아이가 읽을 책 먼저 고르러 가자. 저번에 던전 관련 서적을 보고 싶다고 했지? 추천해 줄게.”