169

A large canopy bed and an ornate dressing table tell us that this is a woman's private space.

He seems to have unintentionally entered Anaksia's bedroom.

The current owner of the room was unwilling to imitate me, so there was room to look around the room.

Compared to the obsessively obsessively filled the walls of the hallway with mirrors, the mirrors in the bedroom were surprisingly numerous.

Of the few things that caught my eye, the mirror on the dressing table was the mirror.

"......."

My eyes were fixed on the face and my feet were dragged closer by themselves.

What the mirror contains, like a shrine that rises in the night sky.

In the center of it, Reed, burrowing himself in a chair, firmly slamming his eyelids down.

Could it be because of the extremely static screen? It was as if he were seeing an idol of chaotic evil worshipped at the top of the Battle of the Ages.

There is no need to add beautification and sanctification.

The art that the craftsman who sold his soul to the devil gave his all to sculpting couldn't be more perfect.

<It's the same as what I saw in other mirrors earlier. >

The mirror I saw before the sudden change in the structure of the castle. Only the scene I saw there and the color of the sky are different.

That being said, too.......

"This mirror seems to be illuminating reality, not illusion."

<A real lead? Where's this? >

"Somewhere in the castle of the mirror. Otherwise, would Anaksia dare to sneak a peek at the chaos evil?"

< Heck. Is Reed really here? >

"It was Reed who set up this royal kidnapping drama in the first place. It's no wonder you're in the mirror castle somewhere."

The answer was bold, but not inwardly.

Now I have no intention of moving directly.

He had a puppet named Anaccia Pelhemstein and watched the world with gratuitous eyes from behind a black veil.

But what if I thwart his plans?

The original does not answer this question. Because this is the world of the original, which has already been twisted a lot.

The time to look at Reed through the mirror on the dressing table has increased.

<But Ailet. >

"Yes."

< mirror, you can only see the other side from this side, right? You can't see the other side, can you? >

"Agnes is true, of course only on this side..."

I couldn't finish speaking.

Reid, who looked like a fallen statue of sexual art, was in motion.

His black and long eyelashes swayed, and his eyelids slowly rose.

The moment my blood-red eyes were revealed in the dark, I took a small breath.

"......."

"......."

I felt like my gaze and I were crossing the space.

It was time to catch his gaze, forgetting to breathe or blink.