41

41

✠Fortunately, there was a cave within walking distance from the salt sand storm.

It was probably the tunnel this muscular middle-aged grandfather dug and stayed for his survival.

I laid my grandfather on the sleeping bag and took out a potion of energy recovery and a nutrient pill from the satchel.

"grandfather. Calm down.”

“Turn it off… … uh... … .”

seemed unconscious.

He poured the potion into his mouth, where only moans flowed, and he put the phantom. He was afraid he might swallow it.

“Ummm… … !”

well water!gulp!

“… … You are very good.”

It was around the time when five bottles of potions and ten phantoms had disappeared into Grandpa's stomach.

The middle-aged long eyelashes began to tremble.

“Ummm… … .”

“Are you awake, Grandpa?”

"you… … Eh, Elthea?!”

After all, it was a potion that my dad and I made, so the effect was amazing.

Wasn't Grandpa, who had been dying a while ago, suddenly raised his upper body?

By the way.

“Elthea! He was still alive!”

“Uh, uh… … . Hey?"

Grandpa burst into tears and hugged me. At this point, I was confused, but also very curious.

Who the hell is Elthea?✠ Aaron Jake Hispenryl trembled and trembled all over his body.

It's been two months since I entered the dungeon in search of traces of my daughter who ran away from home 13 years ago.

I lost my mind in a salt sand storm, and when I opened my eyes, there was my daughter in front of me.

Exactly the daughter of her childhood.

“Elthea! How did you suffer so much to become so young!”

“Uh, um, hey, that’s not Elthea.”

"What?"

Prince Hispenryl looked at the girl again.

Seeing his confused face, he calmed himself down.

What you see in front of you is a 10-year-old child. He is not his daughter, who was already an adult when he ran away.

“My name is Islet. I think you misunderstood a person, Grandpa.”

“… … .”

Prince Hispenryl's shoulders drooped like a deflated balloon.

Yeah, there's no way it's Eltea.

As if he knew that he was trying so hard, he tried to soothe his stomach.

Even after recognizing that she was not a daughter, the Duke could not take his eyes off Ailet.

'How can you resemble Elthea so much?'

I even had some doubts.

Could it be that it is a wrong mirage created by the desert of the Demon Realm? So, the devil's work to deceive him... … !