93

"Oh."

Tescilid recognized them first and spit out a small elasticity.

And the opponents also warmly welcomed the spherical Tesilide.

As follows.

"You, you, you......!"

"Hii-ye...!"

"Four, I was alive......."

"How...?!"

It was the Knights of Chan Young. ['The Words of Building the World' is interesting.]

['Libra judging the soul' shines in anticipation of it.] Tessilid looked back at me.

"I have a favor, Ailet."

"What do you ask?"

With a pale smile, he pressed his lips close to my ear.

"──."

What was heard was a concise word.

"...... What?"

It was when I looked at him with eyes that didn't hide their outrageousness. He had not even heard my answer and had stepped towards the Order of Chan Yong.

Tessilid greeted him with a different inertial smile than before.

"Hello everyone, Captain Gedville, Vice President Lecto."

Somehow, I felt like the prelude to sweet potatoes had risen.✠The conductor's qualities were lacking, but the self-conscious Gedville captain was the director.

As a tanker, Tesilide has a lot of inferiority to the Lekto vice-captain.

The two men of the Order of Chan Young never forgot what had happened before the full moon.

A Class A dungeon found near the town of Greenwell, 'The Sculptor's Atelier'. There they met a man who was at the pinnacle of evil.

The ability of the dungeon's forces to blow up and burst at a single hand gesture, the Dark Realm Transcendental Magic that is triggered without a cast, and the presence that seems to require you to get down on your knees and tighten your head.

The black-haired man seemed to be the embodiment of the drunk.

The overwhelmed Knights of Chan Young did not dare to look up and see his face.

Trembling in that state, I heard the 'Devil Sculptor', the master of the dungeon, bend over to him.—The place where the Chaos Evil first came to the mad forest would be my manor! In honor of the glory, I will make a work out of the fresh ingredients that came in today! The Chan Young Knights, referred to as fresh ingredients, trembled with the bars. Whether or not he had already died was an off-the-shelf matter. The question was how to die.

And the 'artworks' that adorn this dungeon gave me a hunch that their deaths would be terribly terrible.

The spirit of the Knights Templar was completely defeated.

They sat down like beasts with a sound that could not be spoken, and they squatted down like beasts, and they squeezed their faces, and they self-harmed, and they carried filth between their legs.—Dare to do this in the presence of the Chaos Evil! It was when the demon sculptor was furious at the way he revealed his true face – it's better to pick out the material. The man's voice, called Chaos Evil, seemed to shake the soul. It was an unbelievable beauty to be evil—do you want to live? The Knights Templar realized that was what they were saying to themselves.

He raised his head reflexively, but the man's face was wearing a mask in dark shades and was invisible. There was just a feeling of being awfully decadent and beautiful.