180

"Yes, Via. It's too late. I'm sorry."

"Child....... Are you really a child...?"

"Yes, it's me. It's a child. Now it's all over. It's okay, Via."

"My friend, child....... I missed you......."

With a hand that seemed powerless to grip the sand, Bianca groped Ailet's cheek.

The light in his eyes seemed to ask if he had been hurt.

"Yes, I..."

Struggling to hold back the cry, the rebellious Ailette began to heal.

Bianca's physical condition was not good enough to share the aftermath of the year.

I was out of strength and relaxed, so it was only natural that my consciousness would be disrupted.

But Bianca could not freely surrender me to Ailet's arms.

Because she made eye contact with someone over Ailet's shoulder.

'The author is...!'

That's right, Morifis Marcelion.

I couldn't forget the long-haired man in the sky blue who called her bait and laughed.

Bianca had heard both Morifis and Odelit's plot to kidnap the Saint. The whole body was appalled.

"Child......!"

It's too late to give a signal.

Morifis' thin lips, curled up, were small sprouts.

"The Time of Redemption."

The trap, which had been preparing since the beginning, was finally triggered.

In this chasm where Ailette is defenseless by manatee with her friend!

Chourröb!

Four chains stretched out from the mirror.

Ailet's reaction was instinctive. Ailette immediately turned her body in half and let the chain point at her back, not Bianca.

One hand had to support Bianca, so the only thing he could do was respond with the other hand.

Ailette reached out her right hand and snatched a chain. He then hung in the tracks of the rest of the chains that rushed in.

The three chains were thus intertwined and incapacitated. But the last one remained suffocating, aiming for the eyelet.

Chuckles!

Handcuffs were placed on Ailet's right wrist.

"......!"

In that moment, Tesilide, who was on the horizon, grabbed the chain of handcuffs.

He could have crushed it to powder it according to his will. but.

"......."

"......."

Shortly after his gaze met with Ailett, he unleashed his evil power for some reason.

Chourröb!

A chain that slipped from Tessilid's hand relentlessly pulled her body into the mirror.

"Nope! Child!"

Bianca tried to catch her, but her weak strength was helpless.

Srup!

In an instant, the eyelet was eaten in the mirror.

"Child!"

"Ailet!"