32

32

✠ As the dungeon was closed, the unprecedented dungeon sync that occurred in the middle of Seonghwangcheong was completed.

It was only two hours in real time.

Only a few adult priests caught in the sink were found dead in the incinerator, but no children were killed.

The damage was small thanks to the swift subjugation with the doll debuff applied.

It was a miracle that occurred in a situation where it was impossible to deploy a rescue force.

The cardinals trembled at the sense of divine advent once more.

There was an expectation that it might be possible to identify the protagonist of Divine Advent this time.

However, none of the survivors rescued through the closing gate had the divine power to cast Divine Descent.

In the end, the Council of Cardinals concluded that the protagonist of Divine Advent secretly entered the dungeon, subdue only the boss, and disappeared suddenly.

This was largely thanks to the fact that the silver-haired boy who had faced the boss until the last time testified that 'when he came to his senses, the boss had already been subjugated'.

The silver-haired child was the ace among the stigmata, and because of his military service as a guardian of the doctrine, no one could have imagined that he would lie.

The inside of Seonghwangcheong was crowded with parents trying to retrieve the surviving children.

The Cardinal Council mobilized the healers to undo the children's puppets, heal their wounds, remove any remaining autographs from their heads, and return the parents as soon as they are identified.

The only exception was the pink-haired girl Thesilid had carried and rescued from the dungeon.

Ailet was unconscious with heat all over her body.

The healers judged that they were suffering from the shock and hardship that fell into the dungeon and gave them an isolated room.

Diseases caused by problems with the body's immunity or senescence were not the area of ​​specialization of healers, so no further measures were taken.

He didn't even call a doctor or an alchemist. Seonghwangcheong's sense of authority rejected other forms of medicine.

Cardinal Cattleya is not able to look into the eyelet often because he is busy with the post-processing of disasters.

Ailet's family was in the kingdom, not in the church, so it would take a long time for the news to arrive and pick up Ailet.

In a situation where she could have been neglected like this, fortunately, there was someone who stood by Ailet's side.

It was thesilide.

Thesilid put a hand on Islet's forehead with a worried look on her face.

“Is this the new fever you’ve only heard of… … .”

I heard that renal fever had no sequelae, but I couldn't just watch it.

Thesilid put an ice pack on the eyelet's forehead and looked through the satchel bag to see what was believed to be an antipyretic potion.

Again, nothing was of any use.

Eyelet radiated charcoal-like heat from her body, and sighed with difficulty, one breath at a time.