72

[If 'Celestial Leakage Inspector' were originally, it is said that the protagonist, who had escaped the fatal wound breathtakingly, was rescued by the Salvation Army.] The setting that the host of the Magham was mistaken for killing Tesilide and just moved on. Word.......

'Yes, I survived with luck.'

Even if all the conditions were met equally, it was impossible to guarantee that the same results would be achieved. It is also a means that cannot be used.

The Inspector General also protested, pointing this out. [Now that the 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' has been twisted by your intervention, I demand that you take responsibility and keep the protagonist alive.] I originally intended to do that.

The Inspector General threatened me that I didn't need to know if I was unhappy. [The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' warns that if the protagonist dies here, something terrifying will happen.]

[The 'Inspector of Leakage of the Heavens' has so far told you that even if you listen to Bonshin's words in your ear, there has been nothing wrong with you, but this time it will be different.]

[If the 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' doesn't want to regret it, he puts a blanket on him telling him not to ignore the warning.] As usual, I listened to the Inspector General's words seriously, not in vain.

Because the Inspector General was giving a really sincere warning.

This is a regressive world. It's like a giant clock board that returns the protagonist to the central axis.

For the protagonist to die before he gains regression abilities is shaking the source of this world.

A broken clock creaks and causes abnormal operation, and that causes a disturbance in this regressive world.

Catastrophe can be nothing or a disaster for some people. And in my case.......

Soon after reflecting on the memory for a moment, I shuddered.

'Oh, no! You have to stop it!'

In my case it is a disaster! [The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' says that when he sees the reaction, he seems to have read the original work intently.] The Inspector General was very satisfied and did not make any more threatening nagging.

<Why? Where is it not? Suddenly, my face turned down. >

"No, Agnes. It's okay."

<It's okay. You have to rest too. >

"I'm looking at the state of the tessilid a little more."

I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead and looked back at Tesilide.

Feeling obligated to save him, I once again carefully fed him the potion.

As I looked at the handsome face that was getting better and better, I felt a sense of calm in my astonished chest.

'No, I don't think it's because of the mood.'

It really seemed to have a mind-body calming effect. So I looked at Tesilide's sleeping face.

report. See you again.

I kept looking.

I didn't take my eyes off and looked.

If it weren't for Agnes who came into my sight, it would have been a long time longer.

<Hey, I'm going to wear it out. Why do you look so stark? >

"...... Isn't Agnes amazing?"

<What? >

I pointed to Tessilid and seriously admired him.