61

'Sobbing, maybe you don't know.'

Deciding to be more cautious about my indulgence, I decided to take a moment to read.

I tied up around and opened a segu in the integrated library to search for the name of the dungeon. [Bookmark 291 – Tales of the Potato #슬라임양식동굴 #고구마친구감자 #발렌슈타인소공작 #낙인저주] 'This is a dungeon in an episode of The Little Duke who unfortunately turns into an antagonistic relationship with the protagonist.'

Duke of Wallenstein.

He is a character who was forced to point a sword at the protagonist because of the unjust orders of the 1st prince he served.

The Duke of Soh had a human crush on the protagonist and was basically a man who valued chivalry.

Conflicted between conviction and command, he eventually falls for the protagonist's persuasion and lowers his sword.

So the reader wondered if for some reason the writer would not eat the sweet potato and give it a warm finish. . . .

'The curse that took place during the time when the Duke of So-Duke was on a knighthood training trip was East Sea and the S-class dungeon sink happened.'

So the character sacrificed for the sake of the protagonist and ended up dying.

The 'Slime-style cave' I was in was an S-class dungeon where the Duke Wallenstein was cursed and where the sink took place at the decisive moment of reconciliation with the protagonist.

In the meantime, I have read the Segu Assembly several times and kept a separate note of important information.

This allowed me to quickly figure out what the boss looked like and what was dangerous in the dungeon. [The 'Builder of the Trials Skyscraper' decides not to take the boss and protests why he is watching the attack.] I couldn't beat the architect's back and closed the integrated library.

Chubby!

Fearfully walking through the finale, the slimes slammed back into the dugout.

Purple billion!

Smashing the slime flying in front of his face, the battered slime flew into the cave passage, knocking down the other slimes like bowling pins.

"Oh, it's annoying. Godbee!"

Kwa and overmine!

An electroencephalogram poured into the front, burning the slimes of the straight passage.

The surviving slimes also fled in fear, and the road was cleared.

Kurleung!

< cave will collapse. >

"I'll be careful. Ego, then let's find an exit..."

I quickly retreated three steps backwards.

Kwa and overmine!

A little while ago the ceiling of where I was was collapsed in Warr.

Huck. Could it be because of what I wrote earlier in Ultimate Skill?!

Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

"Kuluk, Kuluk!"

"Are you all okay?!"

It wasn't just the pile of stones that fell apart. Four men appeared in a thick cloud of dust.

'Whoa! People!'

It's the first time I've met an adventurer. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the mood to say hello.

Iron Flutter!