138

"Something interesting must have happened afterwards, did you realize it?"

"Every day for a week, every day went back."

Near the end of the tutorial period, a catastrophe had occurred against the providence of the world.

A week's loop.

Round 100 relentlessly searches through the gaps in the dimensions, finding the time and space in which it is before awakening its regressive abilities.

Without looking back at anything else, he immediately stormed into the middle of the Holy Emperor's Office.

At the same time, there was a burnt ceremony to commemorate the New Moon, and he, along with all the humans of the Holy Emperor, burned himself to death in the past.

He has made numerous human offerings and has raised the burnt sacrifice with all his utmost care.

In the middle of the Burning Emperor's Office, the 100th episode was the last to be craved by God.

Please let the regression end.

He killed himself before he awakened his regressive abilities.

It intervened at a point before the timeline erupted and essentially cut the bud of regression.

He hoped that the law of causality would come into play and that the self of all the timelines would be extinguished.

But the regression world did not allow this. Because the death of Tessilid Argent, who did not become a regressor, was nullified.

Far from disappearing my existence, the day went back.

In episode 100, Tesilid killed himself in the past, thinking that something had been wrong.

But another day went back.

Thinking that something might have been lacking, he killed himself in the past.

But another day went back.

He killed again.

I went back again.

again.......

When he repeated it a total of seven times, he suddenly realized.

It's no different now than when I was stupidly continuing to save the world.

He decided to pop the madness and pick up the clowns.

If he couldn't save the world, the 100 rounds of his struggle to save himself were over.

In this disastrous reminiscence, he said:

"Yes, that's right. The world has deceived my last hope."

A dry laugh rang out, and at one point it stopped.

"I can't save the world, and I can't save myself. What a problem."

"......."

"Then I suddenly thought."

"......."

"My salvation is in touch with death. So what is the salvation of the world?"

"......."

"Maybe... Isn't destruction salvation?"

Reed raised his left hand in front of my eyes.

Because of the sleeves that had gone down, a scar carved into the inside of the arm was shining. It that should have been white by nature was blackened.

While I was distracted by the stigma of the Fallen, he slowly rolled up five fingers.

"Yes, that was it. If you destroy the world, I who belong to the world will perish."