50

All in all, this routine has been repeated. Thanks to this, no one knows that my mom and dad's gold thread is good in the backdrop, and that my mom is a sword master.

In that case, Mom used her abilities to get a job.

"Leo, the kids are all big, so I'm going to do some sad work."

"Eh, Elthea? That outfit is replaced...?"

At the sight of Mom in her uniform, Dad was stunned.

I didn't know if I could hear the words, but my mom was quick to let me know.

"Starting today, I got a job as an escort to the Countess of Gillette. Call me Lord Elthea in public."

"You... He was a knight too."

"Yes, gentleman."

"Huck."

Mom left her soul alone by giving Dad a kiss on the back of her hand, and then went to work leisurely.

The escort work was nothing short of laborious.

The Guillette backwriting was very peaceful, and even the few knights in the backlog did not dare to give a damn to the Auror Expert superlative user.

My only concern was whether I could fit the Countess' fussy personality.

"Oh my God, Sir Elthea! Look at the uniform that looks good, it's so cool."

"You are a great compliment, Madam."

"Come and sit down. A good tea came in and I got ready to drink Sir Elthea."

"I'm on duty."

"Don't do that, huh? I'm a, but I'll tell you.

"Then I just ask for a drink."

"Thank you!"

The Countess, Sandra Gillette, was isolated from the aristocracy because she was a commoner.

She had been lonely enough to stay in the White House without hosting a tea party or being invited.

It was natural for him to treat himself like a slacker based on chivalry, and to feel a crush and envy for a same-sex person who behaved with dignity.

They even had in common that they had sons and daughters.

"I don't know how to educate my children. The first is that I'm worried because of the intense rebellion."

"Everyone goes through a period of shippuden. I ran away too."

"Lord Elthea? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Tell me a little bit about it."

"Whoo, that's long, so to speak..."

So Mom's adaptation to the backstroke was completely over.✠Back to the present.

"...... Lord Elthea is great. In fact, it's the first time I've ever seen my mother treat someone so kindly and kindly."

"So, I didn't know the Countess would like my mother that much."

"But on the other hand, I want to be my mother."

"Huh?"

"Because I like children too."

"Ahh ['Pupils of the eyes that monitor the chaos of all things' laugh bitterly.] Me and Bianca were going for a walk to the dungeon farm and chatting.

Because the passage of time was three times faster, the dungeon was already in the midst of winter and spring recoiling.

Helburosus, or even Helberus, who had been busy with heating for a while, is now idle.

Nowadays, Helberus spends most of his time entering the small fire-pit archery that Epiden had created and taking a snoring nap.