125

Kwaaaang!

Tesilide went out into the vanguard and blocked the attack that would come to me instead. [The 'spirit of building the world' is ridiculous to say that he is not a tang.]

['The Venomous Narrator Who Orchestrates Balance' Says There Are Everywhere Exactly Sick Assholes.]' That's not it.'

It was necessary. I believed in Tesilide and raised the divine power.

Agnes, who recognized me and Tesilide's intentions, advised.

Don't use < bees, but when the fire breaks out, the knights in the melee battle will be swept away. >

"I know."

He built up his auxiliary skills and drew a helcaion at his fingertips.

"Danevil!"

Painted in succession. He poured out his skills with the momentum to shatter them.

And finally.

<.......>

The giant of the flame behemoth is tilted. At a time when everyone was preparing for the shock, I once more stretched out my hand vertically.

The moment when the longest straight line cut through the air.

Kugu Palace!

There was no shaking of the intestines from the shock waves. Because just before the boss's body hit the ground, the fireflies all perished. [Congratulations < > System! No. 307 'Helcaion the King of Flame Behimos'.]

[< System> Horse Manor 'Den of Flame Behemoth' is attributed to the dungeon torpedo 'Ailet Rodelain'.] With the help of Tessilid, I was able to inflict a final blow thanks to the bombardment of the bombardment. The dungeon was safely attributed to me.

"Oooh......."

Those who had fought were overcome with emotion and uttered a sound one by one. The beginning is a cry. But at the end of the day.......

"Whoaaa

"Hurt it! Hurt the monster!"

"Hooray! Hooray-!"

An emotional roar shook the battlefield.

Survived, won.

Their cry proved this. I felt the thrill of my heart pounding dullly.

"New Bible Yeha!"

"You have suffered, Yeha!"

Clovis and Rex approached and shouted.

The paladin I see behind them for the first time gave me an example.

"Thank you for your support, no salvation, yes."

"Sir?"

"The deputy leader of the Whiming Knights, Lila Zikel. Forgive me for the greeting on behalf of the Parvan Captain, Yeha."

"......."

Realizing the reason for the ceremony, I took a moment to catch my breath.

< lost my life in a roar. >

Cardinal Bezalius said that Lord Parvan was a tanker on the side of the Principality.

Then it wouldn't have been able to withstand the nested Hell Embers effect.

"You have suffered a lot, Sir Lyla, and thanks to the fact that Whine risked his life to protect the front lines, he was able to prevent disaster."

"...... Thanks, I do."