46

✠After eating, I decided to close the dungeon.

I don't know if I was thinking of doing a salt warfare business, but it was a dungeon with no resources other than black salt, so there was no reason to leave it.

I walked out of the dungeon through the closing gate.

Outside, it was a deep dawn, and the full moon that had been floating in the middle of the sky before entering the dungeon had crept slightly into the west day.

"Now each of us is separated."

"......."

Grandpa was in tears. But it didn't catch on.

From now on, Mom is going to see her dad and brother in 6 years. My family also needed a full year later.

"Chu, don't just wait for Thanksgiving."

"...... Go first. I'll see you leave."

"He, yes."

Grandpa walked slowly and looked back again and again. Mom watched silently until the end, without having to work hard.

"Let us go, child."

"Yes."

I grabbed my mom's hand and headed to the cottage.

The time of reality had been about two and a half hours since I entered the dungeon.

If my dad and brother woke up and found me missing, I might be worried.

"Child! Child, where are you!"

Not surprisingly, as I neared home, I heard my dad's voice.

Looking out over the bushes, Dad was in his pajamas and holding lanterns and scrambling. Soon in the backyard, my brother ran to his dad.

"I've looked all around the house and it's nowhere."

"Where is she going in the middle of the night..."

Beside him, Mom took a deep breath.

A dad in his 30s and a son who has been covered.

Mom was now witnessing the years that had passed indifferently on her own.

I gave strength to the hand that I held against my mother.

"Let's go, child."

It was time to go a few steps further and get out of the bushes.

"Uh, Dad, there's a kid over there......!"

"Where!"

Dad looked back at this. Dad, who was trying to say something to me, stopped when he saw my mom who had come with me.

"El... Thea?"

"...... Leo."

"This is ... What happened......."

Dad slowly approached, keeping his gaze fixed as if he could only see Mom in the world.

Mom waited in place, smiling as if crying. And when the distance is narrowed to the point of reach.

"Oh......!"

Mom pulled Dad in and hugged him.

"I struggled without me. I'm sorry to come back now, Leo."

"Really...... Is it Elthea you?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Eh, Elthea......!"

This time, I hugged my mom from my dad's side. A watery voice echoed through the night air.

"Why......! Where did I go, and now I'm back......! I, I want you to abandon me, me...... I thought I was gone......."