134

Her circles were also furious and cheerful.

"Such a humble human virgin!"

"Breaking the king's horn!"

"To bruise the horn of the king is an indelible sin! Be prepared!"

I replied casually.

"It's not just the king's horns."

"What?"

It was then that stupid questions were heard here and there.

Tuk, Tuk, Tuk!

Something muted fell to the floor at the same time.

The humanized Unisus were surprised when they belatedly touched their empty foreheads.

"Whoa, the horns have been cut!"

"My horns! What happened!"

That's what happened.

I pulled the Spirit King's Half String. The cut horns were finely collected at my feet.

"The guys behind you, come forward now."

"Hiik!"

"Don't come? Then I go, what."

With the martial law of annihilation, he scrambled between them and quickly cut off the horns.

Of course, he didn't kill him. Because the horns grow again.

It was a small number less than half a hundred, and it was over quickly. The white-haired little boys turned into unisus and lost their horns without a gap to spread their wings. [The 'Balance Tuner' sticks out his tongue as he sees you plucking the horns of the top horseshoe species out of the field like a corn harvest.] Kuuung, it was then that the axis of the earth shook up.

< dare, my household! >

Looking back, Eliniro was in the process of unhumanizing and returning to her original self.

Unisus, the size of a house, swung a long mane, rolling its front and hind paws one after the other.

Kwaguang! Kugung!

The ground stamped on the front paws had craters, and the beautiful tri-colored rattan pillars that had been struck by the hind paws were split in half.

It's a pretty intimidating look, though.

"Divine punishment."

< Kercherhuck. >

It is a Class A dungeon. In other words, Elliniro was on par with the Ardimans I had initially caught. [Congratulations < > system! Harmed the owner of the dungeon, the 1762nd rank of the Martial Order, Casanova Unisus Elliniro.]

[< system> magical manor 'Forest of the Mysterious Unisus' is attributed to the dungeon toboggan 'Ailet Rodelain'.] This made the high-value dungeon my own. [No matter how much the 'Venomous Narrator who orchestrates the balance' is still a Class A boss, he asks if the one-shot cut is too much.]

[The 'skyscraper architect of the trial' is resentful that this is why the contents of the Tower of Trials were consumed quickly.]" Wow, the king is dead!"

"Run away......!"

Because the birth was a beast, there was no particular monarchy among the unisus.

The boys turned into winged white horses and scattered all over the place.

I had intended to graze from the beginning, so I didn't catch it.

All the jewelry horns were taken into the inventory and two loot were picked up from Eliniro's corpse.