193

Queen Rabiosa is the one who will do whatever it takes to elevate Ligares to the throne.

The protagonist with the hated setting of the whole world must be the object.

In fact, in the original, Thesilyde had been subjected to several times quite a terrible affair by Queen Rabiosa. ['Pupils Watching the Chaos of All Things' Flutters Her Eyelids as she recalls what Queen Rabiosa did to the protagonist in Episode 25.]

[The 'Inspector of Celestial Leakage' savoringly states that the part where Queen Rabiosa framed the protagonist and flogged her herself was the white rice of the original.]

['Cliché Gourmet' cheers on the provocative close-up narrative of the original.]

[The 'pupil of the eyes that monitors the chaos of the world' is furious and asks the 'cliché gourmet' when he came.]

['The Word of Building the World' rushes out of Burya Burya and greets the 'cliché gourmet' like a slap.]

[The 'cliché gourmet' replies that he has come before and is greeted with a dry voice.] He was also the president of Bing's Bureau. He seems to be reacting to the keywords of the boat wheel and the barracks, but he seems to have done a good job of grasping the visit.

Anyway, now I needed to reveal my position to Empress Rabiosa.

I had no intention of following the warnings of Queen Rabiosa, nor did I intend to reproduce the sweet potato of the original against her.

Then my job was decided.

"Her Majesty."

"Yes, the New Bible. Speak up."

"Priests have a custom of offering congratulatory prayers at the place of visitation. If you don't mind, I want to pray for the Vinchester royal family tomorrow."

It seemed that Queen Rabiosa was uneducated.

"The prayer of the New Bible is expected to have efficacy."

I accepted the clown's acrobatic as a feeling of being able to watch it.

"Then I will prepare for the prayer, knowing that you have given permission. The contents of the congratulations are...... I would also like peace at home. The royal family is a family, after all."

"Peace in the house. . . . It's a heart-wrenching word."

"Yes, it will be in Your Majesty's heart."

He smiled fondly and ranted.

Seeing Queen Rabiosa with a hint of suspicion and vigilance, I was really looking forward to tomorrow.✠"Also, Her Majesty the Queen warned the New Bible Yeha."

Celestid, who had heard the story of the Al-Reality, lowered his eyes and smirked.

At the present time I was sitting face to face with her in the parlor of the Lady Celestid's residence.

Soon afterward, when the maidens had finished preparing refreshments, Celestid looked around at the people around them and recommended them.

"Sit down with Viado too. The owner of the sword and Sir Prinz are with you if you don't mind."

A total of five people were thus seated around the tea table.

Celestid told the story.

"You may know, but Her Majesty the Queen is the one who does it. Since the loss of Reminic, the stillness he has purged is uncountable. He is relentless and radical in his hands."

"Yes, you see."

"I will not be able to directly touch the New Bible, which is protected by the principality and the principality, but if it is anyone else... You'll be able to use your hands. By a means beyond imagination."