67

✠There was no disagreement about having all the rooting items I had. The items came out one by one: a wizard's skillbook and a passive skillbook.

Although the Cash Shop sells most of the skillbooks, there were also skills that could only be gained by catching a dungeon boss.

As it turns out, the Ice Chair-only cash shop mainly deals with universal active skills in many worldviews, so it couldn't cover all the skills within a particular worldview.

Sadly, the magic book was a universal skill sold in the cash shop.

Seijin asked if he wanted to, but he said the series was different.

The book of magic was dedicated to the Erebo-Mancer, a dark spell that is also treated as fringe in the Horse Tower.

Do you use the Erebomancer skill in today's world where denominations make up a nation?

He was despised as a black sorcerer, or, at worst, captured by a heretical judge and served in the drudgery.

The magic book, which was in no demand and cumbersome to dispose, was immediately lodged in the corner of the Satchelback. There was no word on when it would be taken out again.

Unlike the magic book, the passive skillbook was a cash shop non-sale and was very useful. [< Skill> 'Reversal of Predation (Passive)'

Increased chance of inflicting lethal injury in battle with enemies that eat humans.] <Oh, is it really good? >

If it was an enemy with terrible edibility, it was wide and wide. I learned it right away.

The dungeon was not closed right away and was left alone for the time being.

If the dungeon, which used to be responsible for the livelihood of adventurers as a nightstone mining site, suddenly closes, chaos will come.

It was time for each of them to break up. I greeted the people in front of the exit gate.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

"I will not forget the grace that saved my life."

A total of five pure gold apples, including two who had been taken captive by Obsculia, bowed their heads to me in unison.

"Stop it. Some people will see that Sister Ailette beat even an S-class boss by herself."

It was only a short time ago that Johakim, who had barely made a mental move, teased his snout snout again.

The Pure Gold Apples made a face that wondered if there was any such stupid and unnoticed cub.

"If you don't know what, stay still! Isle Hiller here......."

"Priest Johakim."

I interrupted Kana, a member of the Pure Gold Apples, and stepped out.

It's also sweet potato to kindly explain to a dumb guy like Johakim.

"Yes, yes, sister! Speak!"

"Take care of your assistant healer, who is still distracted, and return to the Holy Emperor's Office. I want you to report straight away that what happened in the dungeon was caused by your own negligence."

"Hum, sister. Is it my fault? I think there is a misunderstanding. In fact, there's no evidence that I did..."

"Finally, pay attention to your usual behavior. Then I get a knife in the back."

"......."

I cut off Johakim's horse waist as I walked to the end, said only what I wanted to say, and turned around.