170

✠On the other hand, the situation on the side where Prinz, Raywin, and Hilde were tied together was not very good.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes? Ah, yes......!"

As exemplary knights, Prinz and Raywin took it from Hilde.

Polite hands were held out from both sides of her as she lost her balance and stabbed her.

"Heh, it's okay......."

Hilde, who bowed his head, stood up on his own without holding anyone's hand. She was used to it.

Prinz and Raywin didn't mind much, and they withdrew their hands. For now, searching around was more important.

"It's a big deal. It seems to have come up quite upstairs."

"The further upstairs you go, the stronger the horsemen coming out of the room."

Where they were located was in the middle of a corridor.

I wasn't stuck in the middle-boss room like Romina's side.

Prinz suggested.

"It's better not to enter the Heavy Boss room but to wait for the joining of your allies in the aisle. What do you think of Sir Raywin and the White Wizard?"

"That's good, Sir Prinz."

"I'm in favor......."

But man's work, especially that of a man who entered the dungeon, rarely became like a heart.

De De Luck!

The castle of the mirror did not tolerate guests staying in the aisles for a long time.

On both sides, the walls began to narrow towards them.

A situation in which if you stay still like this, your body may be pressed flat.

Raywin spit out in a disgusting voice.

"It looks like the owner of the dungeon won't allow it."

"Run, White Wizard!"

"Yes, yes!"

Prinz and Raywin packed Hilde and started running.

From the left and right, the walls were approaching. The whole corridor was in such a situation.

So, as they continued to run in search of a safe place, the three of them reached the end of the aisle.

Dröröb!

As if waiting, the door opened wide and he swallowed them.

"Huck, Huck......."

Hilde, who was weak in stamina, sat down exhausted.

As I grabbed the area near my heart that was about to explode and picked up my breath, I suddenly felt a shadow cast over my head.

As she looked up, she saw Prinz and Raywin blocking her front.

"Knights...?"

Two young men looking at the front with their swords pulled out in the gap. Tension has been transmitted from their straight backs.

Only then did Hilde recall that the place where they had fled was the Heavy Boss Room.

"I'm coming this far. Annoying stuff."

The voice of a woman digging cold into the eardrum like an ice beast.

Hilde looked at the owner of the voice in fear.