102

✠Naturally, Chengcheng never restricted my diet.

The third day I spent secretly eating the food in the Satchelback. At last, it was time to be tested for the divine power.

< comes, Ailet. >

A middle-aged female priest with the same impression as the deputy teacher opened the visit and came in.

When I noticed the surprise, I was kneeling on the floor pretending to be praying a true prayer.

The priestly aunt was surprised and adjusted her glasses.

"Did you say Miss Eyelet? I was keeping my body right even where there were no eyes to see, which is a rare faithfulness these days."

"Overpraise."

"I feel like I have enough of a virtuous mind and body, so now I'm going to take the test. Wake up."

"Yes."

I deliberately staggered slightly as my legs slumped and I didn't forget the details of the rise.

In my semi-confinement, I could not hear any outside news.

As I walked after the priestly aunt, I swiped out a question.

"Me, priest. I have a question."

"What, Miss Ailet?"

"What is going on with the trial of Sir Tessilid Argent?"

"Sobbing, and then it turned out that Miss Ailette was the lady brought by the owner of the sword. You might be curious."

The priestly aunt opened her mouth after a moment of contemplation.

"The trial is four days later, but it won't be a big deal. A day after the Knights of Chan Young were interrogated for heresy, they confessed all their sins."

Again, heresy interrogations are so frightening.

"Then the stigma on Sir Tessilid will be stripped away, right?"

"Yes. I'm in custody at the time, but I'll be released at the end of the trial, so I'll be fine."

Under the principle of presumption of guilt, Tessilid still seemed to be treated like a sinner.

The place where I arrived was a small chapel. Above the podium was a cage equipped with wounded flying beasts, silver crosses, and a vessel of muddy water.

Each was a preparation for testing healing, consecration, and purification. [The 'Words to Build the World' is outrageous at the low test level.]

['Libra judging the soul' just hotly grinds and encourages the divine coming.]

[The 'Words of Building the World' Gets Angry Not to Speak.]

['Libra judging the soul' asks how he can't get his new fever penalty.] Of course, such a rudimentary test cannot reveal my strength. I had to prepare for it in a different way.

<'s give it to the inductee. >

The former saint has a radical corner.

Around that time, Helcion Odrek, who was determined to attend, appeared.

"It's a little late."

He was still unlucky and arrogant.

It was weird by the way. There is no sound for a human being who may let others wait, but who seems to not be able to stand what he is waiting for, to begin the Tang Choi test.

The priest's aunt explained the situation.

"It was decided that one more inductee would come. He's so desperate for construction that it's a little late."