48

"......?!"

What, what?

'Bar, the ivory tower lord just cursed you...?!'

It was when everyone in the conference hall was amazed. Kalon burst into the anger he had endured so far.

"Hey, this crazy asshole! Did you know that Leonald Rodelain is the king's son-in-law?!"

"......!"

Hikim felt the shock of being hit in the head.

'What......? Who says what...?'

He looked around, doubting his ears and doubting his head.

The elders were also surprised with their mouths open, and they were speechless.

A bewildered Hikim rolled his eyes.

"Don't answer, baby?! Did you know!"

"Oh, no. I didn't know...?"

In a daze, Kalon made no secret of his contempt.

It was only after receiving that bitter glance that Hikim's head began to work little by little.

'So Leonald Rodelain's child of the Princess ... son-in-law......? son-in-law? Your son-in-law is profitable?!'

Hikim's face turned white.

"G, is it real?! Leh, Leonald is the king's son-in-law?!"

"Yes, this asshole! It is the princess who cursed you as a flower serpent! The Princess is now tight because of you, and is tightening the ivory tower with me!"

The elders around me were like, 'Was that so?' I began to hear whispering.

Hikim felt the glands of his whole body become stimulated.

"He, he......, he's going to be....... A guy like Leonald......."

"Still can't figure things out? Is it a reality escape? But it deserves it."

It was only then that Kalon's tongue began to dance the sword.

"Hey, this crazy bastard. Have I researched everything? Have you exploited the son-in-law of the Princess for the past 15 years?"

"......!"

Hikim wanted to run right away and shut Kalon's mouth. But the opponent is the owner of the golden ivory tower. It couldn't have been possible.

The truth that Hikim had tried to hide with a flag began to be exposed.

"The guy who made a healing potion so badly that he begged for it. All of a sudden, the elders were all due to the publication of the study of the king's son-in-law as if it were yours?"

"That's it......."

"Even after I was slapped and kicked out, I don't think I've done anything in your power until now. Did you preserve the place by pecking the work that the Princess son-in-law left behind by metallurgical splintering?"

"Oh, a misunderstanding......."

"Hey, shut up! It's the first time I see a parasite like you that I live in real life. How do you think about plugging in a cannon and sucking it up for 15 years? Even the Duke son-in-law?!"

"Khertown......."

The public opinion that had been laundered 6 years ago when money was poured into bags has become obscured. The meeting hall was buzzing.

"Heh, Professor Hikim is really......?"

"The scandal 6 years ago ... Were the accusations made by Professor Orca true...?"