81

I decided firmly.

"Give me that."

"You don't need it?"

"I'll do that."

"Oh, why."

"I wanted to have that."

Grandma Shin recommended other products to me. I even begged for a discount, but I didn't budge.

Agnes also felt a slight heartache.

< what's that? Looks worse than a bag. >

Grandma God sighed.

"I don't know why you're stuck in a save artifact and stubborn. Anyway, I can't sell that. It's out of production and it's out of stock."

"The sample is fine."

"What you're seeing is a display imitation."

"I see......."

When she didn't hide her disappointment, Grandma Shin gave her a seriously troubled face.

"Do you want to have that that?"

"Yes, how can I not save it?"

"There's actually a second-hand item that's being left unattended. Would you like to take that?"

"Whoa, really?! ...... But it's not a decoration, is it?"

I pointed out the phrase "welcome to the ornaments" that was written on the signboard.

"Needlessly sharp."

"......."

"Honghong, I'm kidding. It's something you won't be left behind if you take it. The trades are to be done after we get a little more acquainted. Honghong Hong." [It says that the 'spirit of building the world' can be believed.] If the Spirit guarantees it.

"I've used it halfway, so I'll give it half the price. What are you going to do?"

"I'll buy it."

"Okay. Take it with you instead."

"Yes?"

Where and how to take it?

In front of me, with my eyes wide open, the Wen Gate opened.

"I'll send it right in front of you. Bring it with you."

"Mommy!"

Grandma God's strong hand hovered over my back.

I was subjected to a space transition. The field of view swirled like a whirlpool and then unfolded again.

When the surreality returned to reality, I was placed in a whole new environment.

A desolate landscape shines in the field of view. The dark sky and the rocky terrain reached the horizon.

Quarrleung! Quarleung!

Brain warfare perpendicular to the ground here and there in the dark air. Just like when I wrote a divine punishment. The sky was angry at something.

His gaze reached where the thunderbolt was in focus. At that moment, my eyes widened.

"Huck."

There was a huge pit that could be 100 meters in diameter. He got closer and looked down.

There was a darkness lurking in the depths of which could not be measured. It resembles the abyss of the Inseigh.

Of course, I don't know if this is Inse.

"Where the hell is this......."

< eyelet. >