101

[< system > disconnected from the 'Word to Build the World'.] Standing, can't you block it? Ugh, I thought so. That's why I wanted to do it with as moderate a plan as possible. [The 'Creative Economy Manager' says it seems to have been seriously sprained.] As I sighed, Agnes asked, a quick glance to notice.

<Why? Don't you like to work in other denominations? >

"Yes....... I need to release your heart first. I wish I could be allowed to..."

< won't be easy. >

Then came a helping hand. ['Libra who judges souls' says that there are good numbers for the main god.]" Really?? What is it? Tell me soon!"

Libra in my chaflank immediately started talking about how to relieve your mood. I listened intently from beginning to end, concentrating on it. ['Libra who judges souls' smiles and asks if he can do it.]" No doubt. For your sake." ['Libra judging the soul' looks at you with amazement.] He stood up and put the Satchelback on his shoulder.

"Agnes, I have something to do!"

<What happened? >

"Buy gifts, shop." ✠When the space transition was over, the alleyway that I had once visited opened up in front of me.

I took a familiar step and entered the occult storefront at the end of the street.

The VIP point shop I visited in a few months was exactly what it used to be.

The owner's grandmother, who was beyond the scent, greeted me by biting the scented bear band.

"Come on, it's been a long time."

"Yes, how are you?"

"Honghong, it's good that the business is going well these days. But you don't like the look of the spirit? Is your boyfriend obsessed with it?"

"No boyfriend."

After a brief exchange of greetings, I immediately entered into the transaction.

"Would you like to watch? Or are you looking for something?"

"I want to buy the 'Holy Grail of Rituals.'"

"That's expensive. And depending on the options, the price will vary widely."

"...... Is there a product that can be done within 72,000 points?"

He shook off the points he had with tears in his eyes.

"Hong Hong, then this is the right thing to do."

A huge glass of gold with jewels appeared in front of him.

<Oh my gosh, Ailet. This is pretty. >

Looked at the options rather than the exterior. [< Artifact> 'The Holy Grail of the +6 Ritual'

It is the Holy Grail used in sacred ordinances. From step 5 enhancement, the options are attached one by one.

Current option effect:

(+5) Toxic Cleansing of Beverages

(+Lesson 6) Enhance the flavor of the drink] It seems to be a good option. It's useful for everyday life.

I'm trying to rationalize overconsumption, and my grandmother called me a price that flashed my mind.

"That's 72,000 points."

"What price is so enurious. Cut it a little."

"Nope."

"You sold floppy disks expensively the other day. He gave me a used piece of money that I wrote more than half the way for half the price."