187

✠After lying down for two days, I was torched in the boat asking for food.

Whether or not the dark ritual of the damp darkness at the bottom was precipitated, me and Tessilid dined.

The floor was quite high, and there seemed to be no fear that the Ma people would be caught in the lower levels.

The elimination of the need to carry inventory has created a fatal drawback.

In case of emergency, tesylides became unusable.

The last two days I fell asleep, I didn't feel good because he was starving.

'Can't I give inventory access to others?'

Only then did the gods send me a message. [A nod that the 'Libra who judges the soul' should acknowledge the common property of the couple.]

[The 'Words to Build the World' says you can't trust the protagonist and you have to be careful.]

['Libra who judges souls' is coveted, and he rants that he should leave it to himself.]" I fasted often, so I don't care."

Tesilid was bold, but I felt even more sorry for the words.

'Unspirited, our Annunciation will never do anything like fast prayer.' ['The Word of Building the World' replies that it knows.] While snacking on foods that didn't smell, Agnes spoke.

<Then I see that the mad wizard trapped in the mirror is starving for the second day. It's good. >

"He's a life-sustaining black magic guy, so it won't be as hard as you think."

It may be alive for about a month with a life force as sturdy as a cockroach.

That's when Tessilid stopped chewing and lowered his eyes.

"It's not like the fact that he's in your inventory. Shouldn't I just bury it in the ground in the mirror?"

"......."

"I'm kidding."

no. I just said that was the real thing. I know.

I calmly persuaded.

"Morifis will use it as a negotiating card to resolve the Horseshoe Stone dispute. Only then can we prevent a dispute between the two countries."

"I see."

"I'll have to start thinking about going back sooner. By now, everyone must have been in a frenzy worrying about us."

Just before Reed appeared, his companions were fortunate to exit the dungeon through the exit gate.

Some were concerned.

"I don't know if the Marquis Lequot and the Princess Celestid will be okay."

< I'm a master and I'm going to do a pretty good job. >

"Right? Ah, I want to come and be a master too."

Tesilide reversed the theme of leaking a different path for a while.

"Child, if you want to find the exit gate, you should exit this shrine first."

"Yes, there seems to be a forest nearby, so let's wander around and find the exit gate."

This place is in the middle of the Demon Kings.

A demon king who has been trying to provoke a riot or punish the demonic archbishop may be summoned.

Tesilide was also worried about this.

"I don't know if I can go out without being noticed by the Ma people."