96

I jumped into the darkness of the canyon.

With the sound of tearing the air apart, gravity grabbed my body. In an instant, it crashed into the depths, and the vision was darkened.

"The Purity of the Chain."

Swaaa

The light fell on the floor.

But the darkness of the canyon had a predatory nature. The light of the Ultimate Skill was swallowed up in pitch black.

"Well, too."

I couldn't gauge the distance to the bottom with my eyes, but I wasn't too embarrassed.

Because there was another way. [<System> Warning. 'Pandora's Plague' has become Phase 2.]

[<System> Warning. 'Pandora's Plague' has become stage 3.]

[<System> Warning. The more 'Pandora's plague' falls, the faster the message is updated.

The air inhaled into the nose turned into a poisonous gas. There was a fever in the prayers and esophagus.

< eyelet! >

There was no point in holding my breath to answer.

A little more. A little more. A little more! [<System> Warning. 'Pandora's Plague' has become stage 9.] Yes, now!

Kwajik! Quadruped!

After a long time, I slammed the Europe into the cliff face and put the brakes on it. His arm muscles screamed as he resisted the immense speed of the fall.

Dredded...... Obtained.

Suddenly the crash stopped. Roughly measuring the height with a sense of informity, I pulled out Europe and landed on the floor at the same time.

Tak.

"Whoo, it's worth it."

<...... Yes, he is indeed my disciple. >[<System> Warning. 'Pandora's Plague' has reached its highest level.] Every time I took a breath, I felt an aura of plague try to corrode my respiratory tract.

If you don't pour your heels regularly, you'll end up with an acumen rendering of blood pouring out of the chili balls.

"Healing."

Originally, the Divine Force emits a sacred white glow in the cast, but that effect has been eliminated because of the darkness of the light-eating canyon.

It's really blinking. Even my hands in front of my nose are so dark that they cannot be distinguished.

<Even if it's an obstacle and you dodge it with a sense of relief, how do you find tesilid in such a dark place? >

"If that's it, don't worry."

< huh? >

"We all had our hands on it."

I raised my left hand.

I can't see it because of the darkness, but at the moment my fingers have wires wound up like threads.

One end of it stretched to the other side of the canyon.

"When Tessilid was diving, he wrapped the Spirit King's half string around his wrist. You just have to follow this."

<, well done. >['The Word of Building the World' compliments your smartness.]

['Libra judging souls' I admire that this ice chair had a plan.] Pulled the wire at your fingertips. I stepped towards feeling the tightness.