116

There was only one cardinal who would call me by name.

<Catleyada! Leya! >

"Hello, Yeha."

Agnes and I didn't hide our welcome. Cardinal Catleja sighed as if he couldn't dry it.

"I'm finally seeing it."

"How have you been? I should have greeted you first, but I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, don't say that. Rather, I think we should say respectful things to each other now..."

"Don't do that. She is the grandmother of a friend who is a courtesy to me and a friend of a swordsman teacher."

There was a whisper around me. As if to represent, Clovis sneaked a peek.

"Do you two Yeha know?"

"Yes, my family has been in the Guillette Bag for a long time."

"If you're a godsend, this is what you're going to do. A grateful benefactor who saved the life of my precious granddaughter. He's also a friend of his granddaughter."

Cardinal Catlejah, who recalled that time when the words came out, said to me:

"When I knew who you were, I understood everything. The day that Bia's life was about to end was the day when the Divine Advent first took place."

"That's when I fell into the A-grade dungeon in the White Circle."

"The sink of the Chengcheng dungeon that happened 10 years ago has also been questioned. At the time, the protagonist of Divine Advent was how he got into the dungeon and vomited the boss and got out, but now that I know it, he was caught in the sink from the beginning. yes, it was dark under the lamp."

"Haha......."

Cardinal Catleja let me go beyond chuckling with laughter to see if he had any intention of interrogating.

That's when Cardinal Catleja's gaze touched Tesilide, who was next to me.

"See you in a long time, Yeha."

"...... It's been a long time, Sir Tessilid."

There was a slight gap to the confrontation. It was a very minor agitation that was only visible to the eyes of those who knew the situation.

Cardinal Catleja's gaze was not on Tessilid's eyes, but on his head.

Her unique ability to see the life span she has lived and the rest of her life, the life of the living.

The tessilid in front of him has accumulated as much time as 17 rounds and has appeared.

The number floating above his head would have changed suddenly, so it was natural for Cardinal Catleja to be surprised.

< must have noticed that Tessilid was a regressor. >

It was something that always came out of the original. There is no ripple force in her position of being a bystander.

There was nothing new.

"Saddam was long. Let me lead you to the storehouse of the gold book."

Cardinal Catleja took the lead. Me, Tesilide, and 58 men of the two knights followed her.

Suddenly we reached the end of a long, long underground corridor.

A clear iron gate at the entrance to the gold warehouse was blocking in front of us like a dead end.

Kid's Profit. When Cardinal Catleja touched it, the iron gate opened spontaneously.

The squishy air peculiar to the long-neglected secret chamber spread out the door.