189

Then a slightly submerged bass rang in my ears.

"...... Maybe it's the effect of the melted crescent."

"Sobbing."

It was a good reason to just fit in.

Just as the moon of reality only raises the tide, so the moon of the magical realm has an influence on the world.

In addition, tonight in the sky, a crescent moon has just come to mind that fits perfectly with the symbol of the Devil Avicsinness. The side that passes by is even more strange.

Well, yes.

What was important right now was not to identify the cause. I made a decision.

"Nope. Instead of waiting for it to go away, let's break through and get out right now."

"Let me take the lead."

Thesilide gently clapped my hand as he pulled out the serpence.

He slipped out of his uniform and took the first step.

Fearfully before Tessilid took a step, the illusions receded from side to side, paving the way.

It was like the passive skill I had, the "notoriety that resonates in the undead world."

It was time to follow Tesilide at a reasonable distance.

"......."

The sensation of gnawing at my nerves made my eyes squint.

There was a maneuver coming out of my back and chasing after me with a stride.

'I'm not afraid.'

A fierce illusion seemed to be stepping behind me. He turned around to give it a go.

By the way.

"...... Huh?"

One welcome as long as I stopped two steps behind and looked at me with a smirk.

To that I was distracted.

"......."

"......."

With all the other illusions looking at Tesilide, she stared insistently at me alone.

What that only gaze means is obvious.

One person who died to me.

"...... Oh."

It was a golden opportunity to resolve questions that had never been answered.

< eyelet? Why? >

Don't look at the illusion.

But an irresistible curiosity blew the caveats out of my head.

Who is it? Who the hell is that?

I was already taking a closer look at the guy.

The gaze over the welcoming face slowly begins to take shape.

Somehow, my eyes widened in a familiar way.

'You...'

That was then.

Shoot.

"...... Child."

A hot hand extending out from the back covered my eyes. It was Tesilide.

Pressed against his body, Najik whispered in my ear.

"Don't get carried away."

"......."