195

✠The message window has become noisy. [The 'Libra who judges the soul' discovers the possibility of a brother Ying-ch'ang entering your reverse harem and runs away.]

[The 'Words to Build the World' proclaims that the Doctrine has nailed monogamy as a doctrine.]

[The 'cliché gourmet' asks with a twinkle in his eye if there is a detective takeover.] The conversation between the gods is frantic today.

I responded to Rigares, trying to ignore it.

"It is an honor to see the 3rd Prince Charge. Didn't you bring the dress?"

"Brother Hadale sent me a dress. You seem to be trying to use the New Bible to make your country a backbone."

Naturally, Ligares, who had broken my half-brother, commanded the maidens.

"Bring your car."

Unruly.

"Sit down, the New Bible."

When I see Ligares jawing at me, my laughter thickens.

It happened when I balanced the corner of my mouth to try to climb up only one side.

I buried myself in the couch opposite as he wished.

He opened his mouth.

"Yes, okay. It's your house."

"......."

"What surprise? Prince Ligares, you and I have the same international protocol sequence. Don't you know that the New Bible is equivalent to direct royalty?" [I'm disappointed when I expect the 'balance-setting venomous' to be asked if my mom didn't teach me.]

['Cliché Gourmet' encourages us to throw the embers of irreversible high-stakes conflict.] Ligares, who had opened his eyes wide for a moment, quickly smiled.

"It's nice to be different from the hypocritical human beings of the Principality."

"Okay? Now it's time for the prince to impress me."

His gaze met.

I hoped that the malice that was going to turn towards Tessilid would turn in my direction.

But Ligares opened his mouth calmer than I expected.

"The Principality sent you to keep me in check, right?"

"I was asked to do that."

"Whether it's Brother Hadale or Celestid Sister, is it a force to be reckoned with? But the results suck. As long as my mother is regent."

"Youngest Prince, don't you think the support of the nobility is a little lacking to say so easily?"

The nobles, aware of Ligares' militant tendencies and his anger at the homeland, did not support him.

This fact is Ligares' great weakness. So I knew I was going to react sensitively, but Ligares was surprisingly bold.

"That's a problem, and there's an easy way to make up for it."

"In what channel?"

I asked back, but I didn't feel good.

Could it be this bastard?

"Isn't it enough to combine it with the indulgence of a resolute and influential family?"

"...... Oh, yes?"

"Yes. I'm actually looking for a woman who is now presently and has a back belly. I would very well with Her Majesty the Queen."

Ligares, with both hands on the pod, glanced at me as if observing.